E 40

Dedicated to PriyaDahiya

RANDHIR

Yuvraj : U think so ?

He cocked his an eyebrow and I gently nodded in Yes. Right now, we are discussing about inauguration of my Phuket resort. The renovation was completed two months back but I was not in state or aunty even she was not there. But now she is perfectly fine even aunty is going better so I m planning to inaugurate as soon as possible.

Yuvraj: okay then I start with that.

He smiled and wrapped his plan from my desk.

Yuvraj: waise I m glad u r back.

I smiled to him. It has been a week I joined again and start working. There is so much I have to catch up but he helped me. I m very lucky to have him as my trusted employee and my friend.

I: thanks for handling in my absence.

He chuckled with smile.

Yuvraj: mention not... but Parth was also there.

I: I know bahut trouble diya tum sab ko..sorry..

His forehead show frown lines.

Yuvraj: shut up Randhir..... don't even think like that... It should be me who say sorry.

Now I m bit confused why he should be sorry when it was not his fault or others. It was nature grant according to her. I narrowed my gaze.

Yuvraj: I cursed u at one time jb tuje durr jayegi jb tuje dekhunga.. remember..

I nodded with my pressed lips.

Yuvraj: I m sorry for that... I wish I can took my words back.

He look genuine to his words. I know he is very concerned about me and her. But whatever happened now it is done. May be it was all written in my destiny.

I: listen u don't have to be. Forget now... I m happy that she is back in my life and ab sab normal hai. Or ab mein use kahin jaane bi nhi dunga.

I showed him my wide happy smile and he was pleased with that.

Yuvraj: then I think I should leave now.

I turned to my laptop and he got up to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone start ringing. I watch at the screen its from her home. I picked up.

I: Hello...

Someone sniffed. I got attentive.

I: Hello... Avni ???

Voice: Aunty... ghar aa skte ho abhi...

There is hiccup between her words. Is she crying ?

I: I m on my way Aunty...

I hang up and jog outside. With in fraction of minutes I m outside of her home. I rung the bell and door opened.

I: where is Aunty ?

Avni: room m hai.

She got aside and I directly marched into her room.

I: Aunty...

She looked up at me. Her eyes were puffy and red and there is stain on her cheeks. Tear stains. With two steps I knelled in front of her.

I: Aunty... kya hua ?? aap ro rhe or Sanyukta kaha hai ?

I start looking here and there in room but she is no where. Here Aunty is crying and she is no where. What she become? I shouted to call Avni.