E 32

Today is very big day for me. I got selected in Central Armed Police Force as Assistant Sub- Inspector under CISF. Now I m also a Defence person.  

&

All things are sweet and bright. May you have a lovely birthday Night - Happy Birthday Param Singh Bhatia 🎂🎂🎂🎂

NOW NJOY THE PART

****************************************************************

It was 3 in noon when Alia came to us. We were talking, laughing and enjoying our moments which we captured..

Alia: Hey guys...

We all waved our hands to say hello to her.

Alia: so are u ready for today...

She seemed so excited and energized. She should be as we all didn't roam around today and we enjoyed at our home.

Parth: yepp but where we will go today ?

She rubbed her hands together with glint of shinning eyes.

Alia: I m gonna take u there where U can see the most amazing and most romantic sunset u all ever seen. It is the best place in Phuket for sunset where u couldn't found anywhere in the world. All tourists visit there during there vacations and enjoyed the sunset even we locals also do.

Parth stand up on his feet with sheepish smile and stand beside her.

Parth: then we should go today, tomorrow and till the time we are here. Coz my sister-in-law loved sunset.

His sheepish smile goes wide while eyeing on me. I know why he is doing this and he knew the main reason why I bought here.

Alia: Ok... then we should leave now... coz we have to reach before 5:30.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived Phromthep Cope. It is a hilly area where sunset is always spectacle according to Alia. We parked our motorbikes and so many vehicles already parked there. We came out of the parking lot and reached at the peak. Wind is blowing. It was all greenries covered with bushes, palm trees and fresh clean blue water. Sea gulls touching the sea for their food.

Alia: just look at the front...

I turned by gaze in front and it was awestruck moment. It was so wonderful. A world which is known in fantasy only it is front of me. I just heard the thing but it is really picturesque thing.

An amber glow covering the sky and sea together. Clouds glowed in blaze of orange and red. Its not hard for me to feel the warmth of sun. I turned around and they were also lost in the beauty of sunset. I never feel sunset will look so wonderful and breath taking. Here it is so peaceful, far from worries and insecurities and most importantly with ur loved ones.

Alia: so guys how it is ?

Sanyukta: It was beautiful Alia.. thanks...

Alia: not to mention... just enjoy the view.

We again turned to look at the sun which is setting down in the horizon. I feel like someone hold at my pinky finger. Its her with a sincere smile. I looked over her top of the head. My rest of the family is enjoying the view. I tighten my hold her finger and kissed her side of the head.

Next I also enjoyed the view which is front of us like others. I m relived that I make a right decision to make investment here. May be after her retirement we all settled here and enjoy this sunset everyday especially me and her.