Chapter Twenty

"Trust me," Elena said, guiding him by the hand as they worked their way down into the belly of the building.

"Of course I do, as long as I benefit," he added with a wicked grin, eyes twinkling with delight.

"Darling, you've benefitted for days." They emerged to the underground spa bath. Turkish style spa bath, only the two of them. She had booked out the whole morning. Only them, no one else.

"What is this?"

"Our bath time, no massage or handmaiden, just me to see to all your needs."

He smiled slowly, removing his clothes, dropping them where they fell. "I can handle that, so explain what does my handmaiden allow to do?" He asked already stripped down to his pants and she had not even started, enjoy the show before her.

"This handmaiden," she waved her hands at him, "looks after all your needs."

He stopped in front of her, naked. "Explain."

She swallowed hard taking him all in; he was a magnificent specimen of a man. He reached for her top and lifted over her head. "Whatever you want my hands, they would be there."

"This I like. I say, you do?" She could barely nod as he pushed her skirt down from her hips, shortly followed by her bra and panties, standing before him completely naked as he was. He lifted hair from her shoulder that slipped from his fingers as he eyes burned into hers, sending a quiver of excitement through her. "And if I want to touch you?"

"Whatever you want Hassan," she barely whispered and he swooped in and kissed her, gathering her body against him, limb against limb, torso to torso, her soft full breasts against his rock hard chest.

"I prefer we both touch. I always want to touch you Elena, body and soul."

"You do, every time, in every possible way."

He lifted her feet off the ground and walked down into the provided spa that was warm and lowered. She reached across and pushed buttons, squealing with laughter as bubbles hit them. Hassan laughed at her enjoyment. Every day she was letting go and learning with him. He was opening her to so many new things as she was to him.

"So what is this really about," he asked, lifting up his hand, water running down his arm as he brush wet hair back from her shoulder, so he could see all of her face.

"Just a little bit of chilling time. We have lunch with my family."

He arched a brow. "Surely it cannot be that bad."

"It will be trying," she corrected, sliding her arms around his neck and moved to saddle his legs, lifting her feet up just the way he liked it, and went in to kiss him, seeing to all his needs.

Hassan brought her a new wardrobe and wore one of new fashions in Melbourne, a dark blue lacy dress that hugged her figure that came to her knees, hair free, and necklace around her neck that she wore proudly. Smiling Hassan caressed it with his finger and kissed her softly, only to pull away reluctantly. It was time to leave.

Arriving at her parent's home they were greeted warmly, led out to the backyard, which had been changed into a wonderland of a grand spread with white lace tables, with a touch of Arabian feel with scattered cushions, ottomans, tents over the tables open wide. Tables filled with plates, cutlery, napkins, and nibbles.

Her father seated at a cast iron table drinking coffee, where Hassan joined him, while Elena went and saw to his coffee after a lingering kiss, reluctant to leave him. Her mother followed her inside. "You look happy," she noticed.