10. Graduation Drama pt 2

Sebastian P.O.V (Didn't expect that did you?)

I knew what was going on between Grell and William. I had seen them kissing on a bench in a park when I was on my way over to Ciel's house.

Ciel sat next to me and I had an idea.
'What if I could make Ciel jealous? Would it work?' I thought. For the last 3 years I've been trying to get Ciel to love me.

"Hey Ciel?" I whispered to him, causing him to look at me.
"Can we meet up after this is over? I'll walk back with you." He nodded his head and turned to face the stage.

Grell's P.O.V

"Hey Grell." Sebastian said to me, whilst I was waiting for William.

"Bassy! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" I shouted and hugged my friend. I had a huge crush on him before I got with William.

"Come here I have something to show you!" He said and I looked back to William, he was talking with Mr. Creavan and a few other teachers.
'He will probably be a few minutes. I hope this doesn't take long.' I thought before following Sebastian. He took me out of the hall and as soon as the door closed he pinned me to the wall.

"What the hell?!" I shouted in his face.

"Ciel will be here soon." Was all he said before slamming his lips into mine. I tried to push him off but he was too strong. I gave up and let my arms dangle at my sides, there is no use struggling. I heard the door open and two different gasping noises were heard. Sebastian pulled away from me with a smirk and I looked over to see Ciel and the one and only William. I watched in horror as a tear slid down his cheek.

"William," I began but he ran in the other direction.
I turned to face the raven haired man and the bluenette.
"Bastard! Why would you do that?!" I screamed at him and ran after William.

What have I done?

I felt awful writing this chapter, but a problem is needed in every story.