33. Knife

Trigger warning. Please don't kill me for this chapter.

William's P.O.V

I refilled my glass. This was my 8th, no 9th shot and I wasn't planning on stopping soon. A few more hours and everything would be ok. My phone began to ring and I stumbled over to it. Ronald's number showed and I went to answer it but I hit decline by accident.

"Shit! What if that was important?!" I threw my phone into the wall and it began ringing again. I desperately answered it. The smashed glass slit my hands and face when I did so, but I didn't care.

"W-W-William! He's g-gone!" I began to shake.
"Will? What do I do?" He cried.

"Call Sebastian and Ciel. Tell them what happened. I'll see you whenever." I spoke in monotone before hanging up. I threw my, now fucked-up, phone onto the floor. I grabbed the bottle of alcohol, that was still half full, before moping into the kitchen. I began drinking it from the bottle as tears sprang from my eyes. My throat burned like hell and I wanted to stop, but I didn't. The love of my life was gone, there was no point in me living any longer. I grabbed the biggest kitchen knife from the knife block before plunging it into my stomach.

I groaned in pain before a thought came to mind

'Grell was most likely in more pain than this when he took the hit...' I grabbed multiple other knifes from the counter before repeatedly stabbing myself. Blood stained my one why shirt and I collapsed to the floor in pain. I heard repeated bangs before black spots invaded my vision.... it was too late now. There was no saving me.

"I-I'm sorry. G-Grell I love you." I whispered before blacking out completely.

Sebastian's P.O.V

We got the call from Ronald and I began to think. Ronald said William wasn't at the hospital. When his daughter died he tried to kill himself, he wouldn't try again would he?

"Young master, we must leave. I believe William Spears is in danger." Ciel looked at me with mixed expressions.

"Sebastian what have I told you about calling me that! We're in the 21st century you damned demon!" (I decided Sebastian is still a demon but he looks slightly younger) I chuckled slightly before picking up Ciel and running to William's home.

Ok, just to confirm, there is at LEAST another 10 chapters. This book won't end soon as it is only about 3/4 of the way through.