Noah 2: Time together

Part 2!! ENJOY💓 P.S. Bensler just got dirty 🐱

°°°°°°
"You just don't know what you've started, Benson."

°°°°°°

May 20, 2017 12:00am

An hour after the rough housing, Olivia and Elliot got dressed. Elliot still mad about Olivia leaving him alone with his need for her. Just finishing her hair, Olivia finally walked into the living room where an agitated Elliot sat on the couch, with a pouted face, and arms crossed staring at the ground. Couldn't help but smile, and started to laugh in the inside, as she walked over to the coach, and sat beside him. Finally taking down her smile, she started doing her magic, especially where she knew his weakest point was.

She placed her hand his chest coming in a little closer. "Elliot?"she said trying to get his attention, but got no response as he stayed the same. 'Still mad huh? Let's see if this works.' She got closer to his ear, moved my hand lower on his hard abs. "El." whispering softly in his ear, as she racked her fingers up and down his tight abdomen, and started making tiny circles. "Please don't be mad at me." After that being said, he turned his whole body away from me, with his back facing her the opportunity to glide her hands up his shirt. Even though he tried so hard not to show it, but he was getting so hard from all of it.

Olivia felt his skin shiver underneath her hands, as goosebumps started to form. She never knew how ripped he was, not really giving themselves the time to feel and explore one another. She got on her knees, and got closer until her chest touched his back. That's when her lips, teeth, and tongue made contact with his ear, that was his undoing. He closed his eyes as she trailed kisses down his neck, licking and nibbling that one spot between his neck and shoulder that drives him bonkers. Noticing that she was exceeding, she decided to take it a little further, but first. "Tell me that you forgive me, Elly."

She continues to kiss trails up and down his neck, while her slips down to his bulge in his jeans and started stocking it just enough to hear his soft groaning coming from his lips. By this time, Elliot was now laying flat against Olivia, head thrown back over her shoulder, with his eyes closed. Olivia started whispering delightful things in his ear, as she took his shirt off before unfastening his belt and his jeans. She started kissing his neck, before telling him to slide up some and lay back on the pillow. She climb on top and straddled his hips, placing her lips on his...

"I'm so sorry baby..." kissing a trail down his bare chest all the way to his lower abdomen. "Say you forgive."

"I'm don't know for su- Oh my..." he started, before he could answer, Olivia's lips were around him. Olivia hardly did this for anyone, but with Elliot everything felt right. Elliot watched her closely, stuffing her whole mouth with him, he threw his head back and closed them once again. Her mouth felt so good on him, hot and wet, as she sucked...
"Oh god, Liv."

He looked down once again, to see her beautiful eyes looking back. Just observing her doing this to me is a real turn on, this woman knows exactly where to push my buttons. He was on the verge of cumming, as she played with my balls, slowly rolling and jerking them. She took my cock out of her mouth with a pop, and put her tongue into action knowing that I'm watching her. She licks every inch of me, as she made it to the tip she did little cat licks before replacing her lips around him once again. He placed his hand in her hair and the other on back, he was so close. She bobbed her head faster and faster, feeling him on the verge of coming right then and there.

"Come on, daddy..." that was it for him, just that one word slipping from her lips, just before she could place my cock in her warm mouth, cum exploded everywhere, which ended up on Olivia's face all the way to her chest. "Elliot!"

"It's your fault, not mine, this is what you do to me." he grabbed her face between hos face provibg his point, she started smiling at the fact that she has that effect on him. His hand slipped and landed on my chest, seeing that some got on my blouse. Olivia started to unbutton the sky blue blouse, revealing a gray laced bra that holds her breasts perfectly. Elliot placed his hand on her bare chest once again, and spread the cum out a little more until it was on the top of her breasts. "Cum looks so good on you..."

She smirked as she placed a finger of cum in her mouth, making him harder once again, "That's because it's yours." Pulling him towards her as their lips were flushed against each other, it started to get heated before they both heard the crys of baby Noah. "The little tiger is finally awake." Elliot looked down at Olivia once again, before separating. "You go ahead and cleaned up, I got this." He said kissing Liv on the forehead before heading to go wash his hands.

"Thanks, I have his outfit laid out all ready." she heading towards he bedroom, before turning back around to see him standing in front of her. "Later, we need to finish what we had started."

"No problem." he pecked her on the lips, before following close behind heading towards the crying baby boy, who was now standing up in his crib.

°°°°°°

Elliot's POV 12:32am

"Okay, Noah my boy, you're all done. Now let's go get you fed for the day." I chuckled as I watched him start bitting on his hand. Placing him on my hip after getting him all dressed up, and ready to go. I walked into the kitchen, placing Noah in his high chair, and put his bib on him before I started looking for him something to chew on while I find a quick breakfast. I grabbed some bananas placing it on his spongebob plate and poured some warm milk in his bottle, before turning around to get the pancakes, eggs, grits, and toast on the stove.

After finishing the pancakes, and have everything else cooking, Olivia finally walked into the kitchen all freshened up. Instead of that blue button down blouse and black jeans, she changed into a tan bodysuit with tight fitting sky blue highwaters that fit her in all the right places, to top it off with white TOMS canvases. "Wow..is that for me?!" I said grabbing two plates and putting them on the counter.

"Actually, it's for Noah. Hey my sweet boy." I pretend to be hurt, as I placed my hand on my heart. She looked up from a happy messy Noah to glance at me and give me her most beautiful smile. "Well I can't compete with that, Noah looks like you won." I smirked as he giggled like he always will win Olivia's heart.

"Okay, time to eat guys." walking over to the both of them, placing Olivia's on the counter in front of her, I placed a pancake with a few scrambled eggs on his plate from mine. I'm surprised that I'm really not that hungry for food at this moment. Eat my grits I lookedover to Olivia and Noah to see that they're helping each other eat, I just could but chuckle. That's when I got an idea of how we should spend there day...

°°°°°°

Olivia's POV 1:02pm

We finally decided to go to the park, since no one would be out at this time especially on a Saturday, just so we could enjoy each other's company outdoors for once. Since we were going to be out for a while we decided to have a picnic. "How's the strawberries?" I asked glancing down at the comfortable Elliot as layed down on his side as he continued to eat them as I played with Noah and his bubbles. He picked up another strawberry and brought it towards my mouth, as I bit down on it I noticed that he was so concentrated on me as I moaned at the taste. It was so sweet, soft, and juicy...

"It reminds me of you, and I just can't stop eating them." I squeezed my thighs closer together, thinking that he might see the wetness that formed between my thighs, I smirked as I turned back to Noah who was now chewing on a piece of banana. "Elliot, we're in public, we'll handle this at home..."

I picked up Noah, and decided to go for a walk by the lake, not to far from the picnic spot. Noah pointed at the ducks giggling, as they walked and quacked. I turned around just in time to catch him taking pictures of us, I told Noah to wave. I smiled as we both waved at him, that was until I heard someone call my name from behind me, and I knew exactly who it was which shocked me to see him here...

"Olivia?"

°°°°°°

...To Be Continued