Game×OCD

*Olivia's POV*

"Liv, what we got? I was enjoying my 15 minute beauty sleep." Fin commented walking up to the rest of the squad as we stood outside the precinct. I turned away from Amanda as she tried to locate where exactly Elliot's cell was. "Is everything ok?"

"No, something is up. Elliot is missing, and we're trying to track him."I explained as I rubbed my head to try and relax myself.

"I mean, is it really a shocker? He did it once befo..."

"Fin.." I warned before he could continued, right now was not time. Past is the past, now is what I am fearing. "Now isn't the time. I'm pretty sure he found something he wasn't supposed to be going to look for by himself. I texted him, and I'm positive that it wasn't him."

"I'm sorry, Liv. I didn't mean it." I nodded as I felt worry begin to bubble up. I knew Fin was being protective, but I know when my gut is telling me something is wrong. "We'll find him.."

"Hey, Liv you better come look at this." Carisi commanded while looking over Amanda's shoulder. I glanced over to Fin before we traveled over to the two detectives. "He's in Inwood."

"Yes, and the tracker is putting him at.. George Sal's school on 28th Sal Street." Amanda informed before pulling up a picture of the school.

"What would he be doing there? That place is a dump now." Fin chimed in.

"I don't know, but we're gonna find out. Quickly, Let's go." I demanded before hoping in the car with Amanda while the guys were in another. The whole way there all I could think about was, if Elliot was okay. I felt a gentle grasp on my knee before looking at the hand of the driver.

"Liv, he's okay. Trust me."I sighed at the reassurance coming from the blond, but somehow it wasn't calming my fears. Especially years of doing this. "Now, relax. We got your back."

"Yes, I know." I said grinning at the blond to satisfy her. When in my mind, I still questioned. 'What if he isn't.'

•••

"Well, that was easier than I thought. Cops, ha. They believe anything when it comes to their lovers I see." Ganderson snickered under his breath. He purposefully dropped the phone on the chipped tiled floor right before stumping hard on it repeatedly, making sure that it was just complete glass after he was done. "There. Surely, no more hope for you two anymore. Now you're stuck with me."

"NO!" Eli screamed in frustration. Elliot was still conscious, but was numb all over. He couldn't move a muscle. He  looked towards Eli, and saw the tears in his eyes. He knew he failed him, and it upset him even more that he couldn't hold him just to comfort him. Now, all he could do is try and get him out of here, and get him far away.

"Yesssss! Ha, ha. Ohh don't cryyy. You're gonna love it here, we're gonna have so much fun. Once your dad is out of here, we can do whatever we won't. No one will be here to tell us what and what not to do." He said as he got on his knees right in front of us, with his hands in a begging hold. His whole face looked as if it was about to slide off his, all of his features dropped. "What do you say, Eli?"

"I don't want to be no where near you, I hate you! Now let me and my dad go!" Eli screamed but before it could continue, I had to cut in as I noticed something sharp fell from Ganderson's pants, and landed on the table beside him without him even realizing it. This was our opportunity. "Please!"

"Eli! Just stop, no one is coming for us. We might as well enjoy this, I trust Mr. Tod to not hurt us because we're not gonna hurt him." I looked up at Ganderson as he stared unbelievably at me with ugliest snare on his face. I continued on. "I would like to get to know you better, I want to remember my final moments. Especially with my son. So, how about it?"

"No parents are allowed to play with us.." He was beginning to get a little heated with me until Eli noticed what was going on.

"..But Mr.Tod, my dad is great at games. Especially at Life, and he can tell us the best stories while we are playing. You'll love the one where he got chased by a bull. It's my favorite!" He was selling it. Ganderson's features lightened up as a few of his teeth came out to present themselves. I could feel Eli whence a little while Ganderson got to his feet again.

"I'll go get a good board game than, and you better be ready to tell me that story by the time I get back." He excitedly informed turning his linky body around to head towards the door. I listened to his footsteps walking away from the closed door before looking over to a troubled Eli.

My chains were too short to allow me to move freely as it begun to dig into my neck. With my body paralyzed, it was up to Eli. "Eli? I need your help. How far can you reach?" He quietly crawled across the floor trying to measure how far the heavy chains would go. When they pulled, it was exactly long enough for him to almost be in the center of the room. I nodded as I got a glimpse of the knife that laid on one of the tables that was just two inches away from him. "You see that knife?"

He immediately knew what his assignment was, and walked a little further until the chains resisted the movement. He stretched as far as he could to grab it as knees held his weight. "Dad, I can't-" He said as he turned towards me, but his immediately went straight to something else. I followed his glance, and smiled at his good thinking. He crawled back to grab it, and tried one more time.

"Don't let it hit the floor, Eli. Be careful."
I watched him as he set the blanket up to where he could throw one half at the knife, and the other for the knife to land on. His first attempt pushed it a little further from him.

"Shit!" He whispered. I let it go this time, I knew he was under a lot of pressure and now was not the time. "Come onnn."

"Focus Eli, use your whole body not just your arm." As I said that we heard him coming up the stairs. My heart began to pound against my chest. "Do it Eli."

Looking away from the door, he struck the knife with the blanket once again as it finally caught on to the blanket. Our prayers were answered as I heard the scrapping of the knife. He pulled from the table, and grabbed it. I soon whisper frequently. "Good Job buddy, now hurry back quietly, and put it behind me!"

That's just what he did before Ganderson busted into the room riding a tricycle. This guy was a lunatic. "I'm thhee bbbaddd guuy." Eli hurriedly straightened up a bit pulling the blanket in a little bit more as if he was just cold. He held four boxes of what looked like board games, and a deck of cards. He turned his back on us as he placed the games down before rambling on. "Show time, fella-!"

He than stopped immediately and looked down at the floor. I tried to see, but all I could see was the rug. "The rug.. the rug has been moved." I looked more closely, it looked as if it was slide against. That was Eli's support for his knee, and he didn't notice that he moved it. "Who did this?" He quietly grunted out.

We didn't answer, but before we could. He rushed at us. "WHO MOVED THE RUG!" His eyes were bigger than ever and was filled with rage, his nostrils were flared as he if he was a bull that was being toyed with a red cloth. He lifted his hands that showed his claws for nails as if he was about to strike me. "You will lear-"

"It was rat!" Eli interrupted. "He got startled by us and tried to get away as fast he could. He slid across the floor,  and ran into the edge of the carpet."

His eyes went to Eli, giving him a chilling stare before looking back at me. "Is that..so?"

"..Yes." I breathed out after holding it for so long. He continued to look at me before quickly turning around and walked back to the table where the games were.  He stumped the rug down before picking up a board game.

"I'm so sorry for the way I acted, I have a problem with things being out of place. Oh well, who cares about it... it's time to play a game!!" Looks like we have to be careful from now on, OCD is not something to play with when their insane already.  "And remember, I don't allow cheating...I see everything."

He giggled evilly as he sat in front of Eli. My blood boiled seeing how uncomfortable Eli was. I'm going to get him out of here even if it kills me.

"You should tell a story while we playyy!" He sung. "Maybe about the most terrifying you ever saw as a child."

I winced at his smile, it looked so disgusting and disturbing. I immediately pushed that to the back of my mind, and breathed before I told one of Eli's favorite stories.