Noah

°Hey everyone!! This going to be the most adorable story I have ever written!! Soo Enjoy!!°

°°°°°°°°°

I love you. I said kissing him once more not wanting to stop. For the night, we gave into each other for once, so tired of running away from our feelings, now we're reunited once more and nothing is going to stop us from enjoying this moment we've dreamed about. 'Until next time you all.'

°°°°°°°°°

May 20, 2016 10:38am

Olivia's POV

I stirred slowly waking up to no one beside me. The bed was just cold, like no one laid there last night. I sat up and started to take in the whole room, trying to remember what happened last night...

Saying that I finally remembered; as I did I started squealing quietly like a teenaged girl again. I continued to cares my lips, shocked that we kissed..for the first time in 15 years. I would always daydream of how it would feel to have his arms rapped around me. Which made me envy Kathy all those yesrs, but now looking back I think it was just silly for me to do.

'Wait where is he' I thought to myself as I didn't see no evidence of clothing that lead to me knowing he was actually here. 'Was it all a dream'...'that can't be it felt so real'

To think about it I don't know what is real or fake in my dreams, eversince they started to feel a lot more physical now then they used to be. It probably was a dream, a wonderful dream.

I slowly removed the sheets, and hopped out of bed. I sighed to myself and started to get ready and talk Noah to the park. At least it will distract me from thinking about my dream. Quietly tip-toeing towards his room, surprised that he isn't crying at this time of day. Not even hearing a whin from him, I was starting to get a little frightened not hearing a peep. Until I heard singing, it was so beautiful to me.

I cracked the door open a little, trying to do it slowly not wanting to wake up Noah, noticed it has been creaking lately. Before I walked in, I saw the most heartwarming sight I have ever seen. I guess they bounded well, while I was sleeping. It was so adorable the way Elliot cradled Noah, like he was just an expert at it. After having 5 kids, you should have a lot of experience.

I listened in on them a little more longer, not wanting to interrupt this presious moment just yet. That's when I started to here singing. I watched as Elliot rocked Noah as he sung him my favorite lullaby:

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high

There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby

Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue

And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star

And wake up where the clouds are far behind me

Where troubles met like lemon drops

Away above the chimney tops

That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly

Birds fly over the rainbow

Why then, oh why can't I!?

If happy little bluebirds fly

Beyond the rainbow

Why, oh why, can't I?

After he finished, Noah was passed out like a light. It was a problem putting him back in his crib, since his hand was still clutched to Elliot's finger. I smiled as he finally got his finger back,and placed a blanket on him. I walked in, and hugged him from behind easily, not wanting to scare him.

"Thank you. You didn't really have to do that."I whispered pulling away enough for him to turn around, and face me. "You could've woke me up."

"Liv, you were asleep, and I didn't want to wake you.That's not very grentleman like."he wrapped his hands around my waist bringing me closer to him. "Plus, I wanted to meet the little guy. I like him already."

"I told you, you would... he's my world."I said looking at Noah sleeping with his snowbear,'Teddy'. "I didn't even here him cry."

"You were like dead to the world. I'm surprised that you didn't hear me trip over one of my shoes."he whispered as he chuckled. "It was no problem, he's a good kid, just was hungry."

I smiled, sighing to myself. "I appreciate everything you did... I'm glade you were here." I looked into his eyes, as I gave him a beck on the cheek.

"My pleasure, Madam."he said, giving me a quick kiss on my forehead."I'm about to go make breakfast."

He gave Noah and I one last look, as he walked towards the door and closed it silently. I smirked to myself, thinking of those long years we had with each other. Surprised that I made it through three years without him, without going crazy. Knowing that he didn't mean to leave, but sometimes I wonder how it would've been if he had stayed.

I shook the thoughts out of my head, as I paid attention to what's happening right now. I looked down at Noah in his crib, his blankie was half off of him already. I laughed a little at the scene, before putting his blankie back on him. I kiss his head before I left the room, leaving the door cracked a little.

°°°°°°°

°Hope you all enjoyed!! Sorry for the short chapter, but I will be back with an update soon. P.S. Please go check out these wonderful books that we all can relate and love to death, (The New Guy and Dear Crush) by anonymous6421 (The Category of SVU: One-shots) by ME! Lol (Back to the Past) by giggles_68. Also I will be grabbing an old comment from an Wattpader for a song to be hosted in the next chapter *wink*. So if you guys want me to use a song that you like, just comment, and I will give you a shout-out.°