Please Don't

*Hey guys, I'm back with another one! This one is based off of what Eli experienced, it's not as long and detailed, but I didnt want to make it to traumatizing for you guys, Lol. I feel bad, but it always gets better some how. Until next time! Enjoy!❤*

Eli's  POV

"Good night, honey. Sweet dreams." I blew her a kiss, as she shut the door to where there was just only, a streak of light coming into the dark room. I turned on my side to face the wall on the other side of my room, with Mr. Teddy close to my chest. I could never sleep without him, he always kept the nightmares away that I would have about the dark. Knowing he's with me I felt safe, but he never stopped the fear of the man that stands outside my window, every.. Friday..night. Not looking at the window, through the closed blinds, I  can still feel him there. If the moon was full and high, I could even see his shadow of his body on the wall.

He would slowly tap twice, in a rhythm. Whispering things I couldn't here, but I knew something was being said. Every he would do this, and everytime, I would always tell mama. Of course she never believes, it would either be " it was just probably a tree tapping on your window", or "it was just a bad dream, sweetheart." Let me tell you, it's not a tree, we don't even have one with branches long enough to even touch my window; not even one to be that close to the house. However, even if I wanted it to be a dream...it never was, especially if I was awake the whole time. Keeping me up for hours, scared that he might somehow get in on his own, but somehow that fear came to life.

He was standing right outside my window on this full moon night, as he tapped on and on in his weird rhythm. Until, it just stops, I opened eyes wondering what was going on. He wasn't there anymore, I was so relieved by this, that he was finally gone. I closed my eyelids to go to sleep, for once I felt like I wasn't in danger for the night. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

****

Eli wasn't asleep for long, before the strange man from outside his window somehow got in. He held a needle in his hand, as he held a creepy smile, that should've turned into a laugh. He was on top of Eli in a matter of seconds, as he pinned him down.

****

"Please don't! Go away!" He placed his hand over my mouth to where I couldn't say anything, as the the long needle went into my neck. Pain feeled my whole body. He stunk so badly, like he hadn't taken a bath in weeks. I squirmed and squirmed to try and get away from him, hitting my night stand in the process, forcing my lamp to fall to the ground. I fought so much to get him off me, for some reason I was feeling tired, as I started to go limp...all I could think about was my mom. How much I needed her and wished she was here at this moment, she never came. I was screaming in the inside, praying that my dad would find me. He always did when we played hide and seek, he would save me from this nightmare. That hopefully would soon end. Everything went dark, with the face of a stranger that broke into my room be the last thing I see.

All I remembered him say in the most sickening voice, as he rubbed my head was, "Good night honey, sweet dreams."

*Hope you all enjoyed that one, it gets better soon hopefully ❤🤷🏾‍♀️ We will find out on the next chapter.*