You Remembered

*Hey guys! I finally got my old account back and I will continue updating this story, I will delete part 2 and transfer the chapters on here. Somethings will be changed from the 2nd one. I will update as quickly as I can, if you have questions about anything PLZ comment!!😁😁😁 Enjoy💓.

Shout out to alex_loves_svu for the song😘😘

Anyone who gave me a song, it will be used in other chapters when needed until I ask for more songs so have them ready!!
---------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, but step on something and you're dead." I said smiling as I grabbed his hand and headed to the dance floor, as my favorite song came on.

---------------------------------------------------------
Adele: All I ask

Kathleen noticed from her desk that Elliot and Olivia were heading to the dance floor. That's her qua, she walked towards the Music Station to set up a song. She typed is quick on the laptop and finally got it to start playing. "You're welcome, Dad, and Passenger here I come!!"🙌🙌

°°°°°°°

Elliot's POV

"Omg this is your favorite song."I said in a girly fashion as Olivia started laughing historically. "What?"

"The way you said Omg, hilarious, don't ever say it again."she said as she giggled. "And yes I love this song, I can't believe you remembered."

I will leave my heart at the door
I won't say a word
They've all been said before you know

"You're my BFF how can I not."I said as she started laughing once again. "Like totally, I will always remember. "

"You really need to stop hanging around Kathleen so much."she said showing her famous smile."I will always remember, also as long as I live."

"Pinky swear."

"Pinky swear."she said smirking as she locked her pinky finger with mine.

So why don't we just play pretend
Like we're not scared of what's coming next
Or scared of having nothing left

I looked at her smile, and thought 'What made me want to leave all this right in front of me.' Than, I was crazy about her and I still am, I stop thinking about her... 'That's it!'

"Olivia..."I got her attention quickly, but got nervous also as I saw her eyes. "...We've been friends for...a..long time..."

Look, don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is

"El, what are you trying to say, you can tell me."she said smiling knowing that I'm nervous, and is trying to give me confidence.

"We'll never know if there is such thing as tomorrow." I said looking up from our clamped hands and at her magnificent features, surprised but feeling more confident as she said 'El,' my favorite nickname she gave me. ".....I'm just going say it.. I love you, always had, and always will."

If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use

"Liv?"

As I said that she rapped her arms around me, it was so warm and loving, and at that moment I knew she was relieved to hear those words as she relaxed into my hold.

Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
Cause what if I never love again?

".....I've waited so long hear that."she said as she pulled away, and smiled at me with the most biggest smile I have ever seen on the Olivia Benson and saw all the love I needed to see. "I love you too, Stabler."

I don't need your honesty
It's already in your eyes
And I'm sure my eyes, they speak for me

She kissed my cheek and rested her head back on my shoulder. We held each other freely and closely without worrying that the world is going to get between us. We can finally love one another.

No one knows me like you do
And since your the only one's that matters
Tell me who do I run to?

Look, don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is

If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
Cause what if I never love again?

"You are mine now, Benson."I whispered, laughing in side as I moved my hand below her belt, waiting for 'move it or you won't have it' come from her, but instead she was silently swaying to the music as she kept her arms wrapped around me never wanting to let go.

Let this be one lesson in love
Let this be the way we remember us
I don't want to be cruel or vicious
And I ain't begging for forgiveness

Olivia's POV

"You are mine, Benson." I heard him whisper in my ear and felt a shiver go down my back as he placed his hand below my belt that is really close to touching my butt. I smirked as I squealed inside like a teenage girl that I used to be. But at this moment I didn't want to react just yet I was to comfortable in his arms.

All I ask is

"I'll handle you later, just hold me until the song ends." I didn't want to let go, afraid that he will leave me again. I'm a Sargent of the precinct that I've always known and friends that cares and that care about mostly, I have a baby boy now, Elliot came back, Got to see Kathleen who stole my heart quickly, and now I'm dancing to my favorite song with the man of my dreams; that I have always loved. What more can a girl ask for in life than this.

Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
Cause what if I never love you again?

All I ask is...