The Night You'll Never Forget

*Hey guys! I'm so happy that you all are enjoying this story and some of you are begging for an update so here it is!*

----------------------------------------------------------

Elliot's POV

I couldn't believe she was with me, Olivia Benson, thinking that she would hate me so much when she first saw my face. I deserve a punch, slap, anything that would satisfy the pain that I caused her that lasted for three years without me being there with her, keeping her safe from harm, and I promised her the biggest promise that I didn't promise anyone else, not even my own wife.

'Partners for better or worse' those five little words haunted me every since I left her, I felt so guilty for doing that to her, I don't deserve talking her out to dinner, making her smile, coming into her life like nothing ever happened, so why she suggested to go out.

Why would she even give me a second chance? The question I keep asking myself, but if she is I'll will definitely make it alright again.

"Elliot?" Olivia asked interrupting the questions running around in my head. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why you ask?" I asked looking at her while trying to watch the road.

"You looked a little far away, what were you thinking about?"she asked looking curious." If you mind me not asking."

"I..I'll talk to you about that later, but for now I just want you to enjoy yourself tonight."I said not wanting to scare her off before we even have dinner, this my last chance and don't want to screw it up.

"Oh, okay,just wanted to make sure you were okay."she said as I looked over at her, but it didn't last so long as we finally made it to the restaurant."Your Choice,I never been here before."

"Looks like it's going to be your first time with me."I said smiling as I got out and went to open her door."Trust me, you will love it here."

"I'm it will be."she said smiling before looking up at the building."I already know I will."

"Okay here is the tour, the name is 'Your Choice',the first floor is the home floor so you can check in on which floor you want to go on, they have the second floor as the children playroom/loud restaurant for the whole family, the third floor as the quiet restaurant for couples, the fourth floor known as the bar/party to go have fun and there is the roof top."I said smiling while looking at her as she looked amazed."What do you think?"

"I think I'm in love with this place already."she said smiling while still looking up at the building.

"Well, come on lets go."I said grabbing her hand and pulling her to the entrance, and heading to the front desk.

"Hello, welcome to Your Choice, my name is Neil, what would you suggest for today, family, couple, bar?" He said smiling as he waited for our response.

"....Couple, please." Olivia finally said after the wait. I was surprised, I didn't want to scare her.

"Okay, here's your tickets, oh and Mr.Stabler, I almost forgot, Eli forgot about this." Neil said taking it out of his pocket handing me a toy car that Eli was looking for.

"He's been looking all over for it, Thanks."I said smiling as I grabbed the toy, and grabbed Olivia's hand and headed to the elevator. It's not like we haven't held hands before, why am I so nervous.

"You two have a great have a great night." Neil said as we enter the elevator.

"Thanks." Olivia said."Couples, what a treat."

"At least it's quiet." I said smiling as she started giggling."OMG did Olivia Benson just giggle."

"Oh shut up, you sound like a girl."she said laughing as she hit my arm.

Before I could reply the elevator doors open, when I first saw it, it was breath taking, the first thing we saw were bodyguards on each side of the door, I handed them our ticket, it was so beautiful, the lights were perfectly dimed, slow music was playing, and there was dance floor for slow dancing, it was a good amount of people for a Friday night, I looked over at Olivia, she looked at me, I could tell that she was comfortable with me as we stared at each other and she looked so relaxed, it shortly ended as a young brunette walked up to us.

"Hello, my name is Amber and I will be your waitress for tonight."she said reaching to shack our hands with her gloved one."I have the perfect seats for you two, right this way."

We started to follow her to our seats, she was right they were perfect seats, an all one seat across from each other by a window showing the city as the moon light creeper in, it was so breath taking, it was perfect, just for me and Liv no interruptions tonight, just me and her.

"I will be right back to take your orders, but feel free to try our cinnamon bread."she said as she left to go find any others need help.

"... So, what do you think."I said wanting to know if she's liking this place so far, I really want her to enjoy herself tonight.

"..I think...Wow." she said smiling."It's so beautiful, thank you for bringing me here."

"No problem..."I said staring at her not wanting to look away from her."No problem at all."

"Shall we order?"she said smiling as she tried to not show that she was blushing.

"Yes we should."I said to her before looking down at the menu."What are you getting?"

"I'm thinking a chicken salad, what about you."she said looking up from her menu pallet.

"A chicken pasta, and you have to try their milkshakes and smoothies they are amazing."I said putting my pallet.

"I'll take your word on that." she said placing her pallet down."Maybe later."

"...Okay, what do you want to hear?" I said knowing that it is to fess up to her, to answer all her questions, make her trust me again.

"Why did you leave?"she said taking a breather." Without telling me."

"Liv, I was scared, scared that I was going to loose you again, I couldn't bare that again, so, I had to go, but, I made a promise that after I get help I would come back to you. I stayed locked in my room everyday, I couldn't to anybody, I couldn't even look at my own children after what happened, Kathy got tired of it and divorced me, she just couldn't bare it any longer, I wouldn't blame her. I was damaged without you, Liv, I would try to call you but I'll always be a cowerd, and believe me when I say this, there hasn't been one day I've never thought about you and everyday I regret not calling you." I said feeling the weight flying off my shoulders. "After you called I was so relieved that I finally had a chance to make it right again, and I made a promise to myself..."

"...What was the promise?"she said relaxing after she heard what I had to said.

".. That I would make this night, the night you'll never forget."I said sincerely.

*Hope you all enjoyed!!*