From your Valentine

*I'm back baby and have a great chapter for you all, it's Valentines Day as you know it! Since I'm too young to have one😢 I will be spending my day on here, with you all, cause you guys are the best😂😂😙!! Enjoy!*

°°°°°°
Or so they thought😉

°°°°°°

Today is Valentines Day, the day that wasn't meant for Olivia Benson. Everytime the holiday came to the city, I would rather be stuck in the office doing paperwork, while everyone else had someone to go home to, but today was different. Now that Elliot some how snuck right back into my life, I'm excited to see what he has planned tonight.

I look at the clock for the 1000th time for the day, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Especially not after that long romantic message he sent me, and for once I didn't need coffee to make my morning. I smiled at the thought, as I remembered every word that he typed:

Mr. Buns: I carry your heart with me, which I am never without. Anywhere you go I follow with, as you leave me signs. Letting me know that I loved you first, but always afterwards your love outsoars mine. I never can find the words to describe the way I feel towards you, all because you beauty is all to much to handle. Blinding, instantly like your love does, I can't wait till you come home so we can be one tonight.

I bit my lip at the thought of being one with him again tonight. I cleared my throught placing my pen down, and closed the case file that I working on. I flash a glance back at the tiny clock on my desk and saw that it was 8:48 p.m. I grabbed my bag and placed some files in it along with the rest of my belongings. While I was organizing my desk, I get a small knock from the office door, which was already open. I looked up to find a 3 month pregnant Amanda carrying in a banquet of white and red roses that are delicately held with a blue tripled tied strip, making a big bow.

 I looked up to find a 3 month pregnant Amanda carrying in a banquet of white and red roses that are delicately held with a blue tripled tied strip, making a big bow

"Looks like someone has mister on the side."the young woman said handing the flowers to me as I walked over to her. I couldn't help the huge grin that came upon my face. I could feel a blush slowly imprinting my face, especially the look coming from Amanda, I just knew it was there. "That's what I thought, when are we going to meet this stranger, lieutenant?"

"...Let's just say he's not a stranger, and trust me it will be soon." I said after laying the flowers on my desk, and turned around to tend to her already round belly. "How's this one been keeping you."

"Pain, pain, and more pains. I really think the little peanut will love soccer. Probably going to come out kicking during labor." They both giggled at the thought, as they sat down on the leathered couch. "I'm supposed to go out with Carisi for lunch since he helped me with the room for the baby. Which will be the release for the baby shower."

"Omg, I bet it's a girl. And are you sure that's the reason you two are going out?" I smirked teasingly at the blond but soon bust out into laughter after seeing her expression. From the beginning, when he first walked in, there were tension, but later grew into something better after the pregnancy. I couldn't be more happier about it, cause the fights were driving me crazy. "I don't here an answer."