Where are you?

*Here's another short heartbreaker for you guys, and I know I'm terrible for doing this...but it gets better later! You guys probably aren't feeling these shorties, but I've decided it would be better for the story. Since, it usually takes me forever to post a chapter these day.😤😑So, let's just make them short and sweet, well most of them😁. Enjoy!*

°°°°°°

"So, what do we have?" I asked calling out to Fin and Carisi, as they just walked into the squad room. I sat on the corner of Amanda's desk, as she typed up recent missing children reports. "Any evidence left at the scene?"

"The perp left a needle on the kids bed, it was filled with the sleeping drug." Fin explained holding a picture of the needle in a ziplock bag. "The guy is either stupid or he's taunting us."

"Hmm, either way we're one step closer, to finding this sick bastard." I tried my best not to get emotionally attached, but It was so hard knowing that...Eli was out there, crying for help. My thoughts were interrupted by Fin's hand clasping over my shoulder. He knew just how to bring me back, as I turned around and showered him with the I'm fine grin. "Did they find any prints on the needle?"

"Yea, his name is Tod Granderson." Carisi placed a photo copy of him on the desk. It was a mugshot, but instead of a straight, non-expressional, or simply the 'I didn't do it ' look; instead the man in the picture poses with the most hair-raising, menacing, and blood curdling smile I wouldn't have never pictured. The smile stretched from cheek to cheek, with eyes that were a raging, dark green. They burned into your soul, if you continued to look at them. Even I wanted to throw up, just by looking at him.

"Got him. It says he was 31, when he went to prison for 12 years. Charges were for drug abuse, assault on his mother, and sexual assault of a minor...which was his sister." Amanda described. The prick was sick, we needed to find Eli fast.

"He hasn't killed yet, but we're surely not gonna wait till he does. Fin and Carisi, I need you to go back to Kathy's and get all of the video footage you can find on those cameras. We will investigate the back yard in the morning. Amanda, I need you to look up more information on this guy, his family, friends, anyone that knows; contact them. We need to know every place he could hide, and move fast." As everybody went to work, I grabbed the printed mugshot of the disturbing man, and flipped it over. Relieved that I didn't have to look at it anymore.

"Ha, thought I was gonna puke all over it before you did." The blond chuckled, as she rubbed her baby bump. "To be honest, it should be burned."

I giggled at the younge detective's humor at the moment, which gave me an idea. "Ooo, how about this?" I grabbed me a white out roller, and put it over his smile like white tape. "Now it's pretty."

We both exchanged laughter, before we parted and went back to work. I missed how work used to be like that, most of the time fun and games. Right before the horror, came back to reality for all of us. Even thought it's not the same, it's even better. Hearing a knock at the door as I just sat down at my desk, I tell them to come on in. I look up to my surprise once more, it was Elliot Stabler, but instead of a charming, confident grin that I encountered last night. I was facing a broken man, his eyes were bloodshot, and hands were a bloody mess. "Liv."

I got up and ran to him just in time to catch him, as he fell. "Elliot..I'm right here sweety." I brought his head to my chest, I couldn't believe what was happening in front of me. I was gonna kill that son of a bitch, he took what wasn't his, and he's gonna pay for it. "Elliot, look at me baby. I'm gonna find him, and if that means roaming over the earth to do it...so be it." I kissed his forehead, as I wiped his tears away. That's when one fell from mine, I embraced him once more. I whispered out no one, but hopped only Eli would answer.

"Where are you?"

*😫😓That was a hard one to do, I feel so bad for Elliot. He taking it so hard, good thing Olivia has his back, and will always. Had to add a little humor in there, to lighten the mood a little.Now we bout to get down to business. NEXT!👉🏾*