Marry Christmas, and a Happy New Years

*Here's another update to all SVU supporters to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and hopped you all enjoyed the holidays this year!!!*

°°°°°°

"Olivia?"

°°°°°°

Olivia's POV

It's finally Christmas Eve, and my first one coming home to spend it with my family..family...yeah that's the word for it. I looked around the decorated room, as my vision stopped on the lite over decorated Christmas tree in the corner. I smiled at how warm it felt, walking over to the window with my hot chocolate in hand, as I looked up at the sky. The stars twinkled and shined, which always led me to think about Noah, he was my star to guide me. Ever since Noah popped into my life he has been my world, my life rotates around him. Including Elliot, he completes it all, even though sometimes I catch myself regretting that I let him in...too afraid that he might hurt once again. Leaving like he did before...nothing for 3 years. What really opened my eyes to this was seeing him again in the park...

8 months ago

"David?" I backed up a little bit noticing that we were a little too close. I haven't seen him since he left to chase a dream he wanted, and I didn't hold him back..

"Hi, how are you?" he's grown stubby facial hair to the point I didn't notice him for a moment, but noticed his eyes and his smile immediately. What really thrown me off was that he's actually wearing casual clothes, which makes me more curious to why he is in New York.

"I'm fine, you?" I grinned a little not trying to be rude. Noticing that he was looking down and looked back with a sad expression in his eyes.

"It couldn't be worse..." for some reason I stop myself for feeling sorry for him, but hey he's not my problem anymore. "Whose this little fella."

He started waving at Noah, as he started to squirm in my arms, getting tired of staying in the same position, so I switch him to my other hip. Just before I could say something, Elliot came right behind me. Relieved, I let myself breath, not knowing that I was holding my breath. I felt him place his hand on my lower back, letting me know that he's got this. I relaxed not knowing that was tense...

"Hey, babe what's going on here? Who is this?"

"I'm David, Liv and I used to work together, nice to meet you." he said as he placed his hand in front of Elliot to shack, which he declined. "Liv?"

"Yes" Elliot said as he hopped in between us. I know exactly how jealous Elliot gets, and this time I'm not stopping him. "You said my name, I'm waiting."

"Liv, I really need to talk to you..." he tried to look over Elliot to catch my eyes. I walked away back towards the picnic to get Noah far away from the negativity. Finally making it to the checkered colored blanket, I sat down with Noah in my lap. I grabbed one of Noah's toys out of the picnic basket as I had packed in there. Just something to keep him busy, as I watched over the argument. Even though I knew Elliot had this all under control, but sometimes I still worry. I started to relax as David started to surrender having nothing to do with, Elliot. Before he turned around, his eyes landed on me, for some reason I felt so uncomfortable, and that was new to me. My eyes quickly landed on Elliot's, and everything was lifted off my shoulders. I looked back at Noah happily playing with his toy truck, I placed my hand on his head as they ran through his soft hair. Just a habit, to show that everything is okay now. My focus traveled back to Elliot, which met him immediately as he was on one knee in front of me. He placed his hand on my shoulder, as he gave me his confident grin. He joined us on the blanket, and grabbed another toy out of the basket which led to playing trucks with Noah.

°°°°°°

Present

We continued our day happily, like nothing every happened, but it still bothers me till this day. What was so important for him to have to encounter, Elliot?? Most guys would've ran, like they did years ago. I just couldn't put my finger on it... No, Olivia stop!! He left! And now I have, Elliot, the one and only guy I'm in love with and has been that way since I first met him. But, at the same time can't stop thinking of the words 'the guy who also hurt you' in front of his name!

"Olivia." I slightly jumped as I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, are you okay? I've been calling you for days now." I slightly chuckled as I turned away from the window to face those ocean blue eyes, I've know for so long. Silently, not even thinking, I wrapped my arms around him, and to my comfort he excepted my warm embrace. "What's going on, Liv?"

"I love you, Elliot." I whispered as I pulled back from him, and looked him in the eyes. "Never leave me again."

"Liv, I made that mistake before, and I couldn't go through a whole minute without thinking about you, hell, make it a second." he placed his hands on both sides of my arms and shook me a little. "That guy that left you for 3 years, he was messed up, and i didn't want you to see that person, he's long gone. My heart is big enough to fit 2 more people in my life. Please, Liv don't close yours. I would do anything, and I'll cancel the bet even though you lost." There he goes again making me smile when it's not the time. But right now all I wanted do is just enjoy this night.

"Elliot, just hold me." I said as I sat down on the couch. He walked over as if it was an honor too. He was so warm, as I sat close to him like this, I opened my eyes to see what time it was. What caught me by surprise is that it is exactly 12:00am.

"Merry Christmas, Elliot."

"Merry Christmas, Olivia."

They both said in unison, as they both started laughing knowing that would never get old. To the both of them it's going to be the best year ever, and nothing could change that...

Or so they thought😉

°°°°°°

Cliffhanger, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
P.S. I was in a hurry to write this, so I hope you all enjoyed it.😚😚