Find him, please!

*Hello everyone! Back with another post, sorry if I'm taking forever! Been so busy with school lately smh, senior year is the life they say🙄 Lol I hope you all like this one, and put some feedback or ideas in the comments if you have any. Also dont worry about the chapter picture, just parents trying to keep each other up for what's coming next. Something you hardly see these days😭. ENJOY!

Elliot's POV

I felt numb as my world completely shattered in a matter of seconds. Hearing the news completely broke me, all I felt was anger to the point where I just wanted to cry inside...instead of striking something with my fists. I needed answers, I needed to know where my son was, who took him? Is he safe? None the less, she didn't even want me to know. I know my temper is bad, but I would never take it out on someone who raised my kids, and made sure that they were safe. Some how, tonight was the complete opposite. I needed my son, no anger included, I just wanted him.

The car came to a complete halt, as the keys were removed from the ignition. The drive here was a blur, not noticing the looks that Olivia were giving me at the moment. Her hand caressed the left side of my face, her hand felt so soft and warm against my cheek. She was my comfort, who I needed the most to keep me grounded. "I need to come in there with you...he's my child too.."

"I know El, just be careful with the moves you make. She needs you more than ever, starting with your support." She always knew exactly what to say, at the right tone. Making me see what was really happening in front of me, the mother of my children was hurting, just like I was.

"Yeah, I know....I just need him back, Liv." I watched as the aggressive fire in her eyes ignited. She was ready to do anything, it was her job..especially a job worth completing for someone she had helped give birth to my little boy during a hectic time. I still thank her for that. "We need him."

She nodded her head, her lips connected with mine in a whole hearted kiss. She broke the kiss placing her forehead against mine. "We will find him. Come on, she's waiting. Need to get her statement before CSU get here." Getting out of the car, felt dreadful..the house looked cold and eerie. The lights were on, as they shined from every window. I felt pain. Knowing that she was hurting. I wouldn't even begin to think how, or what I would do if I saw him not in his bed anymore. Just gone.

Olivia's POV

I kept a close eye on him, I couldn't imagine what he was thinking, especially when his child got kidnapped out of his own home. I would die if I knew Noah was gone, and not know where he was. Just thinking about my baby boy being in that type of situation, makes me want to cry. Remembering how I first found Noah, made me want to go back home and hold home, and keep him safe. He was my world.

I felt deeply hurt hearing Kathy's voice, not once ever hearing her voice like that. A strong and independent woman was now frantic and frightened that her child was in the wrong hands. I dedicate myself to bringing him back home, and that was my promise after just a year of partnership with Elliot. They were my family too. I felt tears brewing in my eyes, as I knocked on the door.

I glanced behind me, and almost ran to him. This confident, unbeatable, defensive, loving soldier was broken. He walked closer to the steps carrying his head down, not wanting Kathy to see him just yet. We finally made eye contact before the door opened, I promise. He of course knew immediately from my eyes, he gave me a small grin before the slightly opened.

Hearing the creaking of a door, I turned to come face to face with an aged, Kathy Gillies. She aged greatly, besides the small creases, she was the same Kathy I remembered. Besides the bloodshot eyes, she was rocking a Bob haircut now. She looked different, but was still the same.

We stared at each other, until we both went in for it

We stared at each other, until we both went in for it. This hug was fueled with emotions: anxiety, despair, hope, even relief. "Olivia". She said as she caught her breath in between soft sobs. My heart went out to this woman, not knowing how it would feel, but I saved him and his mother. So, of course I'm determined to help her. I gave her a tight squeeze before letting go and walked her back in, as Elliot followed behind. She turned around to see who was closing the door, and the room went quite.

She glanced over to me, with shock and disbelief in her eyes. I hated myself at the moment, but I just could leave Elliot out of this ordeal especially since it's his son also.

"I'm sorry, Kathy..." I was, but I could NOT just tell him. Especially, since he was in the same room with me.

"Olivia.."

"Kathy, please. I'm his father for crying out loud. I wanted to come, I need to know what happened to my boy...and to make sure you're okay." He walked closer to us, and stood beside me. To be honest, I'm hardly the jealous type, but right now it was hard. I hate myself feeling like this. "Please. I'm not mad, I just want to know."

"- I know, I just....I just didn't want to see the look on your face, knowing that it was my fault."

"Kathy, it's not your fault, it's that bastard who has our sons fault, and when we get him back. He will wish he never did." He placed his hand on her shoulder and brought her into a hug. I'm so proud of him. I walked Kathy over to the couch so I can get her statement. Before I could ask a question, she handed her phone to me with what resembled a video footage of outside.

My eyes went back to hers, she nodded. "That son of a b**** took my son out of his bed, and carried him away." I played the video for me and Elliot to see it. It broke my heart to see Eli being carried away like a little doll, like he was paralyzed head to toe. Elliot couldn't watch anymore, as he started pacing back and forth. "Olivia, promise me..that you will find my baby, please." I didn't let not even a second pass by with my answer.

"I promise."

*Ok guys, this wasn't long and as good as I wanted it to be, but I'm happy that I updated it for you all! I can't wait till they find Eli, that poor baby😭 and thank the lord that Elliot is keeping his anger at bay! Little do he know, something great is coming his way😁 Till next time loves!*