"Morning"

*Hi everybody! I missed you so much, I know I've been absent for awhile but I finally got a phone so I'm back on track and ready start back writing!! I'm am going to update a second part to the chapter Noah, this is just a little welcome back chapter😁😁Enjoy!!*

°°°°°°
I shook the thoughts out of head, and paid attention to what's happening now. I looked down at Noah in his crib, his blankie was half off of him already. I laughed a little at the scene, before putting his blankie back on him. I missed his head before I left the room, leaving the door cracked a little.

°°°°°°

I took a glance at Olivia walking to her room to go take a shower to go get ready for the day, while I straighten up the living room a little bit. I smile at all of Noah's toys scatted all over the floor, reminding him of Eli when he was a baby insisting that the room should be the way he liked it; not like the other kids of the Stabler family, he would rather throw things. Putting up the last toy, he looks around at his accomplishment. Smiling once again, but this time not actually believing that he was here with the women he loves, and her amazing son that I really wanted to get to know better. That's when my attention had fallen on a piece of paper and landed on the floor; it had my name on it in bold letters. I picked it up and read it, not even thinking twice before doing so.

Dear Elliot,

Sometimes when I go to bed I pull the blanket tight,

And close my eyes to see your face with all my might.

We've been together many years as colleagues and as friends,

But know my heart is telling me this dance of ours must end.

You've come to mean so much to me, much more than I can say,

The happiest moments of my life are spent with you each day.

I know you have another girl that brings smiles to your eyes,

And I would rather eat my gun then turn your vows to lies.

I know you're protective of me, it's your job to keep me well,

But I can't never buy your heart, no matter what I sell.

You're always there to fix me up and heal me when i ache,

But then I have to let you go and my heart always breaks.

Yet in your late night phone calls and our private talks we have,

You'll never hear me say it , though I mean it, I LOVE YOU!

I started chuckling to myself, I couldn't believe that she wrote this, I'm suprised that she is a poet. At the same time, I felt guilty for not seeing this at the time that me and Kathy was seperated, cause it was obvious that I felt the same way about her. Just to afraid of being rejected, and hearing the words "We should just be friends". Being the detective I am, curiosity struck me hard. I walked up the hall to her bedroom, quietly not to wake up Noah. I knocked twice to let her know I was coming in, I walked in to she wasn't in her room after getting a response.

"Liv, where are you?!" I yelled, only for her to here.

"In here." she said from the cracked door, now opening it wider for me to come in. Stepping inside the bathroom, I just all of a sudden had to stop and stare at the most beautiful sight that I thought I would never see in my lifetime as a detective.

Olivia Benson sitting on the counter, legs crossed, in a towel, skin still wet from the shower as it glossened in the light. She was blow drying her hair, as she waited for me to say what I needed to say.

"Like what you see, Stabler?" she said smiling as she placed her dryer down and rubes her fingers through her hair. I started to blush as I smiled and looked away, feeling embarrassed that I was starring, but looked back at her remembering that we crossed that line.
"What's up? Is everything okay? Noah..."

"Woah, mama bear, slow down." I grabbed both of her arms trying to relax her. "Everything is okay." I felt her slowly relax under my grasp, but that's when I noticed her famous smirk was plastered on her face.

"You missed me that much, Stabler?" stilling smirking, her eyes flashed towards the paper in my hand. Her eyes quickly landed on mine, as her face started to slowly blush a soft pink. I watched her very carefully, as she tried to snatch the piece of paper from me.

"Elliot, give it to me please." she said in a very pleasing manner, adding her puppy dog eyes. Not this time, Benson.

I snatched it out of the way. Before we knew it we were in her room, on her floor, wrestling over it. "So, you really did love me, before all of this, ah Benson." I rolled her over on her back, and through the paper on the other side of the room.

I looked back at a tired Olivia, watching as her chest rose up and down. Her hair medium length hair was all in her face, I carefully removed it out of the way. She was so beautiful, as those big brown eyes started back up at me. I felt her hand slide across my chest, up my jaw, and finally landed on my cheek. Her touches lights my skin on fire, every time she touches me. I started to lean down towards her lips, until we both connected. The kiss was passionate as we took it slow....

I groaned as I felt her knee rubbing the main place didn't want her touching just yet. She continued to do this until my hands that where clasped around her wrist loosened, and I went weak. Before I knew what was happening, I opened my eyes to see that she was on top of me with her towel loosely relaxed around her waist. Leaving her chest for my eyes only to wonder. She started to rock her hips torcherously, while crashing her lips against mine, I was on the edge of coming undone all beautiful woman that was on top of me.

"Liv..." I couldn't finish my sentence, just wanting to feel those lips on me one more time. I heard a chuckle in my right ear, feeling a wet peck on my neck. "This is what get, when you mess with me, Stabler."

I opened my eyes, that light against my was not what I was expecting, as the cold evaded my once again craving for warmth. Watching her go back in to bathroom, hearing the howling of the blow dryer, knowing that she had that 'smarta**' smirk on her face. I continued to look up at the ceiling, until a grin started to appear, this was pay back, and obviously I won the bet...

"You just don't know what you've started, Benson."

°°°°°°

Guys I'm so HAPPY about this update!!! So I hopped all of you enjoy😁 Oh and who is supper hyped about the new episode coming up January 3😢😁😐?...I swear my emotions are everywhere, I really really really hope Noah is okay!!🤞

P.S go check out anonymous6421 work she gotten great ideas which all of us of course can relate too so go now, while you still can.🤗