If You Ever...

"And just who the hell do you think you are?" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Who am I? Who am I? Isys, I'm the nigga who's still tryna be down even though you don't deserve shit!" Myles raved. "I don't deserve shit? Really Myles? That's what you're going with? FUCK you and your face and your pity and fuck your mom too!" I hadn't even thought first before I let the words slip through my mouth. *SMACK*

I can't believe... He really hit me.

Chapter 1

-5 Months before-

"Aaaaaaand there she is! The main bitch!" My bestfriend Mel announced my presence everytime I entered a room, just as I did her. "Yes, yes, yes! Aaaaaaaaand here you are little miss keeping secrets!" I giggled. It was just like the both of us to stand in the middle of the hallway knowing people needed to get around us, but we never cared. "Keeping secrets? What are you talki--" She cut herself short and widened her eyes in amazement. "Oh. OH! Oh my GOD! He did not tell you already? It was just yesterday!" "News travels fast when it's about a mutual friend! So, I'm gonna have to ask you to tell me what the hell happened!" I smiled giddily ignoring the class late bell. "Come on girl we can walk and talk." When we sat down in our study hall I plopped myself in a chair staring Mel dead in the eyes waiting for her to answer my question. "What happened next?" "Well, he told me that he always wanted to have sex, but he wanted it to be with me first. We wanted both of our first times to be with each other." My jaw dropped as she revealed the rest of the tale of our friend to me. I couldn't blame Wyatt for wanting to be with her first. They were gorgeous together. "I knew it!" I yelled, inturrupting the rest of the classes conversations. "Ahem, I knew he had a thing for you all along. I'm obviously psycic so go on, ask me something." I joked. "Are you going to let me finish?" Mel asked eager to continue. "My psycic brain tells me...Yes!" We both laughed at my corny joke. "Anyways, he didn't seem like a virgin girl, at all! Shit, he seemed like just the opposite; a super sex pro." I started to zone out, trying to imagine Mel and our friend Wyatt actually having sex. As weird as that sounds. We had both known Wyatt for years now, going on about seven or eight? He was a cute little kid but when he got older god damn! Too much sexy for his damn self! "Hey!...Ice....Isys!" I snapped back into reality. "Yea, yea and then what?" I asked praying that the story was still happening. "He layed me on my back so gently; because as you know he is a gentle giant, and he slowly unbuckled his belt while staring me straight in my eyes and then... Well you know." I squealed and Mel half laughed showing a smile. "Now girl don't go telling everybody. This needs to stay between the three of us. Even though, no offense, it shouldv'e just been two." I gave her a thumbs up and a mischevious smile jokingly. I love starting a morning with good news.

"Where's Myles, Wyatt?" I asked. "Man, I don't even know. He's always some god damn where, sneaky ass." I laughed. "Why he gotta be all that?" "Cus' he is! Homeboy hiding some shit, good too. I need to find him." My smile turned into a frown. "Ugh! Hiding some shit, huh? You two smoking again?" "No mom." he said sarcastically. Wyatt was a 5'8 caramel skinned beauty with eyes that could literally mesmerize you. A gorgeous emerald green-ish color. He always kept his hair faded with waves and felt the need to show off his perfect teeth. He was captain of the basketball team and the season was looking bright, so was his college future. "I'm talking about something I've been hearing!" "Something like what?" I asked quickly preparing to hear more news. "Something like mind your business, fool!" He joked, making me laugh. "I'll find him and I'll find out myself stupid!" I pretended to storm off, turning to see Wyatt laughing. I walked in the cafeteria and remembered that I had lunch with Myles today. I sent him a text.

--To Mizzy @ 11:23:

Don't forget we have this lunch together, where are you?

--From Mizzy @ 11:23: