Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I was so tired on the bus to school I didn't know what to do with myself. I saw Darii as soon as I walked into school, she was talking to Donte. I walked over to her and rested my head on her shoulder. "I'm sooooo tired Dee!" I moaned. "Girl you and me both! I got no sleep last night!" She and Donte laughed and I looked at her. "Um, excuse me. Yall better had kept it PG last night!" I wasn't joking either. Darii looked at me and pushed me and Donte kept laughing. "I was on the phone with her all night. It wasn't nothing that's on your dirty mind." I smiled. "Oh. Well that's much better news." I walked into the cafeteria to get breakfast and I saw Wyatt talking to some of his friends. I immediately turned around because I had no idea how to put up a front in school with him. The bell for first period finally rang and I went straight to class. I was listening to my english teacher bore me half to death for a whole fifty minutes and then I pulled out my phone.

--From Darii Ferari @ 8:29 am:

When the bell rings, come see me at my locker. We so need to talk

I was so anxious to know what she was talking about. When the bell rang I literally ran to her locker. "Girl what are you running for? Nothin will ever be that serious!" She joked as I was huffing. "Just...Just tell me what it is!" She kept laughing and then cleared her throat. "I didn't think I'd have to tell you. Have you even been looking around lately?" I turned to look and I saw basically everyone in school staring at me. What the hell did I do? "What's going o--" At that very moment I saw Wyatt holding Mels hand while he walked her to class. i kept staring at them until he saw me and then he put his head down. "Is that what everyone is staring at me about?" I asked Darii and she nodded her head yes. I was so pissed off. He just told me I was all he wanted but he was still basically with Mel! It didn't matter to me that he was with her it was just that he would lie to me! "Ice relax, you knew he was going to go back to her. Everyones just being nosey because they saw the way he was drooling over you and then he went back to Mel again." I folded my arms and rested on the locker beside her. "Why is this happening to me, Dar?" I asked rhetorically. "Fuck Wyatt girl! You have Myles and he truly cares about you. I know he does." I smiled because she had no idea how complicated everything really was.

--To Mizzy @ 8:33 am:

I really need to talk to you Myles. Where are you?

--From Mizzy @ 8:34 am:

He's with me right now so maybe you should get back to your classwork or something little girl.

Wait what? It better not had been Lianne even though I just knew it was. I was so mad and I knew exactly where I was going afterschool. When the bell for school finally rang I ran to bus 27, the one that stops near Myles' house. I had completely forgotten that Wyatt rode this bus from time to time when he didn't drive his car to school and of course today was one of those time to times. I layed down in the seat I was sitting in and hoped he wouldn't notice me. "Isys?" He said tapping my leg. God damnit! "Oh hey Wy...What's up?" I said getting up and he sat down next to me. "Nothing... Were you headed to my house as a surprise or something?" He looked at me and touched my hand but I moved it away. "Hell no!" I shouted and the person in front of me turned their head. "Is there a problem?" I said with an attitude and they turned back around. Wyatt looked at me "What's wrong?" I glared at him and shook my head "Nothing. I had no idea you and Mel had gotten so close." He put his head down and breathed in. "Baby you know I'm just doing this to protect you. I don't want anything to ha--" I cut him off and put my hand in his face. "Why the hell would you tell me that we were going to work it out and not give a fuck about her than if you were still going to act like this?" The bus was very close to my stop and I made a huge scene so it would seem as if I wanted to storm off. "Ice please calm down. People are looking and I really don't want people to start talking! Just let me explain okay?" The bus came to my stop and I had to get off. "Talk? We did talk Wyatt! At my house we talked and you went against that damn talk. Fuck you!" I pushed him out of the way and ran off the bus and watched it pull off. I walked a block or two and then I heard a noise in one of the bushes. I wasn't about to investigate so I kept walking. I felt a tap on my shoulder I balled my fist just incase and I turned around to see Rhea staring at me with tears in her eyes.