Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Myles called me and I put my phone right back down. The fuck did I have to say to him? Not a damn thing and it was going to stay like that! It was getting late, already eight and I was watching super old episodes of Degrassi with my mom. "Marco was fiiiiiine girl." My mom said and I laughed at her stealing the popcorn bowl "That's my man so I'm gonna have to ask you to hop off." She shoved me playfully and we both laughed. My phone rang again and I rolled my eyes. I looked at my screen and it was Shae... The fuck did she want?

"Hello?" I said with an attitude.

"Isys. You're the only one who's answering their phone. P-please get here now hurry please I'm begging you!" She whispered in tears.

"What's wr--" She hung up before I could even finish and I was worried.

"Mommy can I go to Shae's house real fast please?" She looked at me for a second and threw me the keys. "Go head. I ain't pausing or rewinding so deal with it!" I ran outside and got into the car, speeding off towards Shae's house. My heart was pounding because she sounded really scared and I was beginning to feel just as frightened for her...

---------------------------------------------------------- At Shae's House -----------------------------------------------------

[Narrated By Shae]

I hung up with Isys, praying she would come. I would've called the police but every other time I called they were much too 'busy' to answer me. I heard the loud pounding on the door and it startled both Akiia and I. "SHAE OPEN THIS SHIT!" I heard outside my door. It was Sean and my heart started pounding. I didn't want Akiia to see what he might do to me, and I didn't want him to know she was here either. "H-hey baby girl go upstairs to my room and lock the door... NOW!" I yelled and she looked at me near tears "W-w-whose that at the door..?" She wasn't moving fast enough for me so I picked her up and put my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't be heard. I sprinted upstairs and put her down on Rhea's bed. "Shhhh. Please for me shhhh." I said with tears in my eyes "Why are you crying?" She asked me and before I could answer I heard Sean shouting "I'M NOT FUCKING PLAYING I'LL BREAK THIS DAMN DOOR!" I looked back at her. "Whatever you hear, stay quiet and don't leave this room, okay?" She didn't say or do anything that would let me know she was even listening so I kissed her forehead and ran out of the room closing the door. Just as I started down the stairs Sean burst through the door. He picked the lock and we never did get the chain fixed. "THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG HUH?" He hollered and I was trembling. "I-I was in the bathroom.." I lied trying not to cry. "DO I LOOK LIKE I REALLY GIVE A FUCK?" I closed my eyes tight as I attempted to imagine that I was in a better place. He came up the stairs and grabbed my leg. I fell and hit my head hard on each stair. He was already unbuckling his jeans and I wanted to get as far away from Rhea's room as possible. I started crawling towards the living room and he glared at me. "THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING GIRL?!" He yelled and I winced I could smell alcohol on his breath it was so strong it nearly burned my damn eyebrows off. "N-nowhe--" He slapped me and I screamed. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I couldn't begin to imagine what Akiia was feeling upstairs. She was probably just as afraid as I was. He pulled down my pants and panties in a rush, as if he had somewhere to go. "How's my baby doing?" He asked calmly. This nigga must be bi the fuck polar! "I-I lost her.." I said reluctantly and his face turned crude again. "Oh. Really?" He asked and began to punch me hard in the face over and over again until my face was bloody all over. "S-stop.... Pl-please.." I just barely said and he laughed shoving himself inside me. I cried and just prayed it would end soon. "Maybe I wanted my baby girl, huh? Did you think of that before you let her die?" He said that shit like I had control over it! "Well, we'll just have to make another it seems." I  was crying harder and trying to push him off of me but I had no strength. I kept screaming and all he did was moan with pleasure as if I wasn't beneath him begging for mercy! He came inside of me atleast two times and he didn't let up at all. "Just let me go!" I begged and he grabbed my chin. "Why would I do that, boo?" I was so upset and pissed off and hurt and I didn't know what else! I hacked and spit in his face and he wiped it off and looked at me with fire burning in his eyes. I just knew he was going to kill me tonight and he lifter his hand and just as he was about to bring it down I heard a voice behind him..