Chapter 10

Chapter 10

--From Wyatt @ 10:31 am:

Hey Ice. We still hangin' out today, right?

Wyatts text woke me up Sunday morning and I rubbed my eyes as I tried to read it.

--To Wyatt @ 10:36 am:

Oh yea sure. What time?

--From Wyatt @ 10:37 am:

In an hour?

--To Wyatt @ 10:38 am:

Sure :)

I got up from my bed and looked for my mom. She wasn't home but that was nothing new. I went into the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth before Wyatt came over. When he finally knocked on my door I gave him a big hug as if I was happy to see him when really, I was just happy in general. "Hey girl, you got some plans for today?" I shook my head no and he went to sit on the couch. "Why do you have something in mind?" I asked as I joined him on the couch. "No not really, I just wanted to see you." I smiled and turned on the tv. "That's really sweet of you, you didn't have to come over here to say that." He laughed. "We should go to the park!" I shouted and he looked at me. "To the park it is then." 

--To Mizzy @ 11:13 am:

Hey baby, I'm going to the park with Wy. Text me if you need me <3

I didn't want Myles to worry about what I was doing so I didn't want to keep anything from him. Wyatt pulled up to our local park and I got out and smelled the air. "It's a beautiful day to be outside. I'm glad I talked you into leaving the house." I said walking through the front gates. "You didn't talk me into it, you knew I wouldn't say no to you." I turned around and smiled at him and kept walking. I was telling him about how much I wanted a dog but my mom wouldn't let me and he was barely listening, like there was something else on his mind. "Is something bugging you?" I asked looking him up and down. "N-No." he said stuttering. I could tell he wasn't being honest. We kept walking and I did most of the talking which I didn't like at all. I felt him reach for my hand a few times but I didn't want him to get the wrong idea. "That's my problem." I stopped walking when Wyatt spoke. "What is?" "The fact that you won't even hold my hand. One minute you're all over me and the next it's like nothing ever happened. What's up with you?" I stayed quiet for a minute and decided that it wouldn't hurt to tell him the truth. "Well, I'm actua--" "Hey Wyatt!" I heard a familiar voice behind me and when I turned to see. I wasn't in the least bit happy. It was Lianne, running and waving at him. "Hey Lianne, how are you doing?" She smiled and gave him a hug. "I'm great man!" I rolled my eyes in disgust and kept my mouth closed, regardless of how bad I wanted to punch her dead in her face. "Wyatt, I didn't know you knew Lianne." I said staring at her. She scoffed "Know me? Ha, we were practically best friends at camp when we were like what, thirteen?" Wyatt nodded "Thirteen sounds about right." They kept talking but I zoned out, I was lost in my thoughts. I couldn't tell Wyatt the truth anymore because he might accidentaly say something to Lianne. I hated lying to him but I had no other choice. "So what are you two doing here?" She asked Wyatt in particular. "We're just hanging out, enjoying the weather." Wyatt said and I nodded my head. "Oh. Friends I assume?" She was being nosey and I knew her next question would be about Myles. I grabbed Wyatts hand and held it, swinging it back and forth and Lianne smiled. Wyatt wasn't as excited though but he didn't let go of my hand. "That's great! Well I gotta go, it was so nice seeing you Wyatt!" She ran off and Wyatt snatched his hand away. "What the hell? What are you jealous of Lianne or something?" Wyatt yelled at me. I couldn't let him think otherwise so I just agreed. "A little. Yes. I see the way she looks at you and I don't like it." He rubbed my cheek and kissed my lips. It didn't make me feel happy like it used to it felt...Weird. "You won't ever have to compete with anyone ever, Isys. You're the only girl I want, really." He smiled and I smiled weakly trying not to show my turmoil. "Me too." I said knowing I was lying.

We stayed at the park for a little while longer and then he took me home. I tried to walk in the house without him asking for a kiss but it was to no avail. "So I don't get a kiss? What'd I do?" He joked and I laughed. "Of course you do!" I kissed his cheek, said goodbye and walked into my house. I called Myles but his phone was off, which meant there would be no sense in texting him either. I didn't want this to get out of control with Wyatt. I didn't care about him the way I thought I did but I had to give him something, for Myles and I. Besides, he gave up on Mel for me and that must have been hard to do...

**Sorry this is so short, it's kind of like an intermission so we can get to more pressing matters**