Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Isys what the fuck?! Wyatt you too!" Mel yelled with a fire in her eyes. I was completely speechless. "What the hell are you even doing here?" Wyatt asked yelling back. "She told me to come over here. Is this what the fuck you wanted me to see? You fucking bitch! We just got together and your tongue's already down his throat?!' I tried to lighten the mood with a joke because I still didn't know what to say. "In all fairness, you should've knocked." I smiled weakly. "You told me to come right in after three knocks!" Damn. I have got to stop telling my friends that. "You didn't even knock!" Wyatt shouted trying to catch her eyes. "I didn't need to! I looked through the peephole and saw you two making the hell out!" Wyatt laughed loudly trying to show that he didn't care. "You've been sleeping with your ex for almost four months now! But somehow I'm in the wrong for kissing her?" Mel was silent for a minute, she wasn't aware that he knew. Wyatt smiled proudly thinking he won the argument.  "She's my best God damn friend, Wyatt!" She looked at me "You're... Were my best God damn friend!" My heart tore when she corrected herself. I felt the sting of tears in my eyes. "Mel you don't meant that... Please don't mean that." I pleaded, sniffling in between words. My sniffling caught Wyatts attention and he grabbed my hand. I didn't know why he did that, but it startled me. "Mel calm all that shit down. If you're mad, be mad at me. Even though you don't have a damn reason to be. Leave Isys out of this." My broken heart was warmed by his sweet words but Mel sensed his tenderness and snared at me. "I have all the reason to be! Regardless of what I did you should have never kissed each other! You're both fucking pathetic!" Every hateful word she spat out hit me like a bullet while Wyatt just listened to her, seemingly unharmed. "Mel shut the fuck up a'ight? You been fucking your ex and coming at me like your a virgin since God knows when. You're a hypocrite." I replied only because he did. "I- I'm not patheti--" "Close your damn mouth, Isys!" She yelled at me. How come he didn't get yelled at? "I don't know why I'm even entertaining you two to be honest. You're both backstabbers. I don't even care how long this shits been going on, really." "It hasn't been going on for any amount of time, Mel" I said reaching for her hand, she snatched it away. "Didn't I just say I don't care, bitch?" "Get the fuck out." Wyatt said sternly opening the door and narrowing his eyes at her. "Oh, I see. I really do see. Stick up for the girl who you're obviously fucking? I can't believe I didn't see it sooner." I opened my mouth to speak but I was mute. My breath  was hard to swallow and I was crying hysterically. "Mel get the fuck out. You're not going to be in her house making her cry. I don't have shit to say to you anymore anyways. I just wanted to let you know that I knew about your bullshit." Mel looked at him and shook her head. "Mmm mmm mmm, you're sad." He motioned his head towards the door, telling her to get out again. She looked at me with so much intensity I had to look away. That was one staring contest I wasn't going to win. She turned around to leave. "Oh, and you're lucky I didn't catch anything you dusty hoe! That would have been your ass!" He yelled out at her while she walked to her car. "Nigga fuck y--" He slammed the door blocking out whatever she had left to say. By that time I was on the floor with my face in my knees crying. Wyatt came and sat next to me stroking my hair. "It's okay. Really. Don't worry about her, she's just being extra." His words didn't mean anything to me and he could tell. He picked me up and layed me on my side on the couch. He sat next to me and then put my head on his chest. He smelled good... But I was crying so that didn't matter... Even though it kinda did. He rubbed my back as I wept and soaked his shirt. "Shh, shh, shh. Relax, please. It's okay I'm here for you." I felt my own tears on his shirt and noticed how much I had really been crying. He looked at me and smiled. "Can I go put something else on?" Pulling out his shirt to show me how wet it was. I smiled a little. I moved off him and he walked towards the hallway. I rested my head back on the couch. After a few minutes I heard him walk back in the room and when I looked up his shirt was off. I was staring at his chest, thinking of how bad I wanted to caress it. "What?" He looked at me blankly as if he didn't notice his shirt was missing. I slammed my head back on the couch and started crying again. "Why are you so sexy!?" I yelled into the chair. He rushed over "Wait, what'd you say?" I stuttered with my words trying to lie "I- I'm feeling tex- texty..?" He smiled at me and I smiled too. I wasn't suppossed to be smiling! I just lost my best friend! What's wrong with me? I started sobbing loudly and layed my head on his chest again. He stroked my back with his hand and wiped my eyes. Somewhere in between I fell asleep.