Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Isys Daines." My principal said smiling. Graduation was finally here and as I walked on the stage tears rolled down my eyes. It hurt to finally realize that I would never see these losers again. I shook my principals hand and waved to my mom shouting in the stands "GO ISYS! YES! SHAKE THAT HAND GIRL!" She was so damn extra. When graduation was over and I was done taking pictures, I went out to eat with my mom, Darii and Shae. Our parents were mingling and laughing at a seperate table from us. "Okay so how does it feel ya'll?" Shae said picking at her food. "It feels great!" Darii shouted and we laughed at how loud she was being. "Ice, did you talk to Chiaz?" I smiled and nodded my head. He and I had finally made it official and although we have only been together for a month, it felt like much much longer. "He said we can leave around eight, unless that's too late for you Shae." She raised her eyebrow "Girl you wish it was too late for me!" After we ate we hugged our parents and went to Shae's car. We had our bags stuffed in the trunk and I sat in the back so I could lie down as we drove to Chiaz's beach house. "Dude are they gonna be on time man?" Darii asked as she put the seat back looking at me. "I don't know child, I'm not up they ass!" Shae giggled and turned on the radio. My phone was ringing and before I answered I slipped my heels off and layed back on the chair. "Hello?" I said still rubbing my foot. "Hey beautiful" I heard Chiaz say into the phone and I smiled from ear to ear. Darii looked at me and started laughing, she was so damn goofy. "Hey Chi, wassup?" I asked "Nothing how far are yall?" I looked at Shae's GPS "Uhh.... about an hour and a half. Why babe?" He laughed "Calm down, I was just wondering because I needed to know how much time I had to clean up." I was so happy there was no bad news. "Ice, is Aiden with him?" Shae asked without taking her eyes off the road. "Baby is Aiden with you?" He called his name and I heard him run over. "Hey man!" I said listening to Aiden breathing hard I didn't know why he ran to the phone. "Hey is Shae okay?" I smiled "Yea she's f--" Shae cut me off "HEY BABY!" She shouted and Darii laughed at her "Tell her I said hey and I'll see her when ya'll get here." I told Shae what he said "Why'd you ask me if she was okay?" I asked Aiden and he sighed "She hasn't told you two yet? She told me she would but fuck it man. I'll tell ya'll when you come." I nodded my head although he couldn't see and said goodbye. Shae was looking at me through the rearview mirror and I smiled at her thinking it was a joke but her face stayed straight. I was confused and worried and I needed to get to the beach ASAP if I was going to figure out what was going on. Wyatt texted me and I smiled. It felt like forever since I dissed his girl but he and I never skipped a beat. The baby ended up being his but that didn't make me want to talk to Myles anymore than I already didn't.

-- From Wyatt @ 8:17 pm:

Wassup thug?

-- To Wyatt  @ 8:19 pm:

Nothing omw to the boys, in the car with my hoes. Hbu?

-- From Wyatt @ 8:20 pm:

Damn I got no kinda invite. But that's wassup, I'm just chillin wit my baby moms. She trippin though cus Myles came over here asking her for some pills that she ain't have.

-- To Wyatt @ 8:22 pm:

That sucks. But do me a favor and don't tell Myles where I'm at please.

-- From Wyatt @ 8:23 pm:

Aight you got it Ice.

I didn't need Myles showing up because he does that sort of thing, so once I had assurance that he wouldn't be around I was set to have an amazing senior week. Frank Oceans song 'Swim Good' came on the radio and I slowly drifted off to sleep...

---------------------------------------------------------- At Wyatt's House -----------------------------------------------------

"BUT I DON'T FUCKING HAVE THEM MYLES!" Lianne shouted walking away from him and he bit his tongue. "Lianne I swear on my life if you don't give me those pills that's ya ass!" They were alone in her room while Wyatt was in the living room trying to block them out. He would defend her, but he knew better than to come in between Myles and anything having to do with his mother. "MYLES JUST LEAVE! I THOUGH YOU CAME OVER HERE FOR ME BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" She shouted throwing some books on a shelf at him. He walked over to her and grabbed her arm and she gasped "I'm tired of this bullshit. If you not gonna give me the pills I'll turn this house upside down to find them. My mom needs them. And you're right I don't give a fuck about you. I had no idea you were fucking Wyatt while you were still trying to make me want you, I don't have shit to do with you and I never will!" Lianne began to cry and Wyatt walked into the room "Aight, aight what the fuck is going on?" He said looking at Lianne crying and then over at Myles angrily. "She won't give me my moms pills and I'm not having it." Myles said looking back at Lianne and rolling his eyes. "You want the pills man? Here." He fished in his pockets and threw him the bottle perscribed to his mother. "Lianne told me to keep it so she could give it to you tomorrow. I didn't know you needed it..." He looked at Lianne and his face turned red "Stop crying. Get off the floor. The fuck you lie to me for? You knew his mom needed these." She didn't say anything she got up and tried to hug Wyatt but he pushed her off of me. "Don't touch me. I don't need this right now, Myles go home." Myles nodded and walked out of the room and Lianne started to cry again "Myles don't leave! Please!" He left closing the front door and Lianne looked out of the window to see him pulling off. "You think he's going to see Isys?" Wyatt was fuming and he was at a loss for words as he watched her. "Who the fuck cares Lianne!? Why are you so damn worried about Myles all the time? Lianne we have a baby, a baby boy on the way and you're wasting so much fucking time worrying about some other guy!" He started to cry but tried to maintain his composure "So what Wyatt?! Having your baby, this baby was a mistake! It just had to be because the man of my dreams is running around looking for another girl! She doesn't deserve him! She'll never deserve him! He's mine!" She yelled and then realized how hurt she had made Wyatt. "He's yours, huh? You're right when you say he's looking! But he can't find her until today!" He pulled out his phone and sent Myles a text telling him where Isys and her friends were. "W-what'd you just do?" Lianne asked getting angry. "I-I would have given anything to be with you. Lianne, I fell in love with you. I'm going to be the father of your son and you're still trying to get with my friend. Why would you do this to me?" He didn't let her answer and he walked out of the room to sit on the couch and she followed him. "Wyatt what the hell did you just do!?" She shouted and he turned around to look at her "I just told the 'man of your dreams' where his girl is, so don't worry about what he's doing now." Lianne put her hand over her mouth and slapped him in the face. "How could you?! I'm carrying your child and you would do this to me?" He got up and grabbed her arm "You're fucking crazy. You have to be but that's not my damn problem. All I'm worried about is my son, if you're not worried about me." He was still crying a little while Lianne was balling her eyes out. "I'll kill him. If you're not going to take care of us I'll kill him." She said looking dead in his eyes. "Don't you dare kill my son. That's not funny." She hugged him and wiped her tears on his shirt "Baby you are all I have, I just want you to be here with me. I won't hurt him I swear." Wyatt looked at her and kissed her forehead. "Okay."

**Sorry It's so short but again this chapter was like a segway; Please comment and voteee***