Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I fell asleep again and woke up around 1. What a waste of a Saturday. My mom was home but I heard her turning off the tv and shuffling around which meant she was leaving again. Oh, how I love my mom.  My phone was ringing but I didn't really want to answer. I looked over and it was Wyatt. I answered. "Hey Wy, wassup?" I said yawning. "Did I wake you? I'm really sorry!" He started apoligizing and I smiled. "No, I've been up for a few. You okay?" I asked concerned, he was acting very quiet. 'Can I come over and talk to you? There is something bothering me." "Of course you can." I said with a comforting tone. "Thanks, I'll be by in 10." "Okay, bye." I hung up the phone and threw on some clothes. I didn't want to be walking around in a bed sheet again. When Wyatt knocked on my door his eyes were red. He'd been crying and I hated seeing it. "Oh my God Wy, what's going on?" He stood in the doorway in silence until I pulled him inside by his arm and sat next to him on the couch. "Talk to me, please." I begged. He finally looked up at me and sighed. "You know how much I care about Mel, so I went to her house today to try and work things out, I could've put it all behind me and you know that. But not after she told me what she did." I stared at him and wiped away his tears. He flinched everytime I tried to touch him because, I guess, no one had ever seen him cry before. "What did she say to you?"

[Earlier that morning]

"Mel, are you going to let me in? You know I won't go away!" Wyatt yelled at her front door as he heard her pacing the floor probably thinknig of what to do. "I don't want to talk to you!" She shouted knowing she was lying. "I know you want to talk to me. I know there's a lot on your mind and you know I'm the one person who you can tell it to." He couldn't hear her moving anymore so he assumed she had left and he turned to walk away. The door lock clicked. "Fine. Come in." She said with a frown. "Mel.." He tried to hug her but she pushed him off. "You came to talk to me, not to touch me." He looked at the floor. "You're right." he agreed nodding. "Well what is it then?" She demanded. "Look, I didn't kiss Isys because I liked her like that, or wanted to be with her. I wanted to do it and then tell you about it so you would feel bad. Yea I know it was stupid but to be honest what else was I suppossed to do? I gave you so much of me that no one else had ever had and you made me reconsider that decision completely! I still want to be with you, I really do. But you have to stop lying to me, tell me the truth you know?" She smiled because she felt the same way about him... But not only him. "I get what you're saying Wyatt. It makes sense and I want to get past this too! You're an amazing guy and I'm glad to be able to call you mine." He smiled and hugged her, kissing her forehead. "So no more lying then?" He said happily but Mel stayed silent. "What's wrong?" He said, his mood and tone changing entirely. "I-I-I I want to tell you but I don't want you to judge me. You'd hate me if I told you." Wyatt stayed silent and stared at her. It was eating her alive to see him care so much and for her to hurt him so bad. "Mel, I'm not going to say I might not be really upset with whatever you're hiding, but I can promise you I'll listen. Just tell me." He said with adoring eyes. She let out a long sigh and held his hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shouted, throwing my arms in the air and rubbing my temples. "Yea..." Wyatt said almost in a trance. "How long had she been sleeping with Sean?!" I was furious with bothMel and Sean! "For longer than she'd been sleeping with Dylan. About seven or eight months. She actually saw Sean on Tuesday and they fucked." Ho-Wh-Who the hell does she think she is?" I kept yelling and turning my head from side to side. "That's what I was thinking when she told me but it just turned into an argument."

"Sean, Mel? Of all fucking people, Sean?!" Wyatt snapped at her as tears came down her eyes. "He was there for me when Dylan and I argued or whe--" "No damnit! I was the fuck there for you when Dylan was being a fucking dick! I didn't do shit but treat your grimy ass like a queen but somehow he's the greatest of all men, huh?" He was furious. "I knew I shouldn't have told you!" She yelled trying to walk away. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. "You're not going to fucking walk away from this. Dylan is one thing but Sean is another and you know that shit." She put her head down in shame and kept crying. Wyatt wasn't phased by her crying. "You know that he's still fucking around with Rhea and her friends and you know that he's only in the shit for the sex!" He went on and on listing the reasons why she was wrong but she blocked him out and yelled "He's different, Wyatt! He fucking loves me, so watch your mouth!" He breathed in and out trying to calm down but it was next to near impossible. "You know he killed Myles' brother, Mel. You know that shit. How the fuck could you sleep with the mother fucker who took Mion (Me-on) away? How could you keep doing that shit while you were telling me you really cared about me? Bull fucking shit you're a dirty damn liar!" He kept raving and flailing his arms and Mel just kept crying. She knew she was an idiot for sleeping with Sean but she cared about him, just like she cared about Dylan...And Wyatt. "You're not going to sit here and insult me. If you wanna criticize me fine but you won't do it in my God damn house!" She was turning red and that was saying something because she was chocolate skinned. "I'll do whatever the fuck I want, Mel. Just like you'll fuck whoever the fuck you want!" She turned her head away and covered her mouth. Wyatt didn't move a muscle he just glared at her with the coldest stare. "You know what Wyatt?" She said inching closer to him. "Delete my numb--" He pulled out his phone "Done." She was fuming with anger, thinking he would protest. "Get your shi--" "I don't want it." He said. "Let me fucking finish!" She yelled at him. "....And get the fuck out!" He turned to the door and walked out saying "As you fucking wish."