Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"Why would you sleep with Sean?!" I shouted at Shae getting up to walk away from her. Darii made a face at me like she was angry but I didn't care. "You know what he did to me and now you're going to have his child?!" I kept shouting "Isys let me explain! It's not how you think I swear! He r--" I walked away "JUST SHUT THE HELL UP! NOBODY CARES!" I walked into my room and slammed the door. I could hear her crying and Darii trying to calm her down but it didn't bother me any. Chiaz came in the room about an hour later and I faked being asleep so he wouldn't talk to me. I was still mad at him too "I know you're not asleep." He said sitting on the bed and I sighed and looked at him. "Okay well what do you want?" He rolled his eyes. "You not gonna let her explain nothing to you? You just gonna come in here and be a drama queen?" I raised my eyebrow "I'm not being a drama queen. She knows what Sean put me through and yet she has some nerve to be carrying his fucking child? She's stupid as hell that's all I have to say." He didn't say anything he just looked at me "What are you looking at Chi?" I said with an attitude. "You getting all upset over him like you want him or something, is that it?" He asked me and I was even more upset by then "FUCK NO! You sound real dumb saying that shit. Fuck you man." I said turning over and pulling the covers over my head. "Man aight. You do you then I'm not getting in the middle of this shit." He left and I started crying. I wanted him to come back but I knew he wouldn't and when I heard a soft knock on the door I wanted it to be him although it wasn't. Darii came in and sat next to me on the bed. "You shouldn't have gotten so upset with her, you really scared Shae." She said rubbing my back and I got out of the bed. "You're just automatically on her fucking side? Am I the only one who heard what the bitch said?!" I shouted at her and Darii began to get angry as well. "I heard what she said. But I'm not going to over react about it! There's no fucking reason to, we need to be there for her right now!" She shouted at me and folded her arms "She wasn't there for us when she was fucking him!" I yelled and Darii rolled her eyes. "You sound so selfish right now! When did this become about you anyways? You're doing the most right now." She said "I'M doing the most? But you went through your boyfriends drawer and found his AIDS treatments, and then complained that he was cheating on you? And somehow I'm doing the most?" I yelled at her narrowing my eyes. "Bitch you the one who feels stupid because yet another one of your men are about to get taken from you! You can't hold on to em' to save your fucking life! You lost Wyatt, Myles and you're gonna lose Chiaz, too! Stupid bitch!" She yelled and started to walk towards the door. "Fuck you! Matter fact, I hope Donte fucks you, then your dirty ass will get AIDS too!" She turned around slowly and laughed to herself. "I don't find SHIT funny cunt!" I yelled and she ran over to me and punched me hard in the face. I stumbled back and felt face. It hurt but I wasn't about to have this girl insulting me. I jumped on her and pulled her hair with one hand and punched her in the face with the other. "GET OFF ME YOU STUPID ASS HOE!" She yelled and punched me in my side "FUCK!" I shouted and she rolled over on top of me smacking me constantly in the face. I bit her hand and she cried out as she ripped my shirt. 'RIP MY SHIT? OH HELL NO!" I yelled and I pulled one of her earrings out and ripped off the shoulder of her blouse. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" She yelled as Donte came in and tried to break us apart "STOP, L-LET GO OF HER HAIR. DEE GET OFF HER!" Chiaz came running in and he pulled me from under her. "GET OFF ME!" I yelled pushing his hands away. Darii got up and cut her eyes at me and brushed herself off as Donte led her out of the room. Chiaz put his hand on his forehead and took a deep breath. "Aight yall gotta go. All yall gotta go. If yall can't act right you can't stay here fighting and argu--" I cut him off. "Whatever nigga. I was going to leave anyways." He looked at me "Let me get my keys, okay? I'll take you home." He was just about to walk through the door "No. I'll call a cab. I don't want to be anywhere with you for more than one minute." I snarled "Well atleast let me give you cab fair?" He asked "Fuck no. Fuck you and your cab fair and fuck your Mel. Bitch." He left the room and slammed the door behind him as I went to grab my toothbrush and body wash from the bathroom. I didn't give a fuck who everyone thought they were! This shit was getting way out of control and after I had everything packed I angrily called a cab.