Chapter 5

I felt Myles' lips tighten as if he wanted me to stop so I did. He stared at me and I blushed. I didn't know how the hell to explain that. "I- I'm so sorry Myles... I-I- It's just th--" He grabbed me and kissed me passionately. I was so confused but I didn't care. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. I had truly forgotten why I was upset and I hoped he had too. He picked me up and carried me to my room then laid me on my bed. I was so nervous when he started kissing on my neck but it wasn't like I was going to tell him to stop, that'd be stupid! He lifted my shirt over my head and not even a second later he un-hooked my bra. He stopped for a second and then rubbed my right breast. I bit my lip and he must have saw me because we started kissing again. I slid his shirt off and rubbed my hands agains his hard chest. Where was this chest eight years ago? Better yet, where was it twenty minutes ago? He pulled himself on top of me and I could feel his manhood right through his jeans on my inner thigh. He kissed my stomach and stroked my breasts. His touch made my body tingle yet weak at the same time. I wanted him so bad and I could tell he wanted me too. He was kissing on my neck again and I started un buttoning his pants. He paused but he kept going and I smiled. He stepped out of his jeans an underwear and I was in shock. I didn't know people could even have three legs. He looked so sexy staring at me and I licked my lips. He smiled and layed on top of me and kissed my lips. When he slid inside me I gripped his back in pain and pleasure then he looked at me. "Did I hurt you?" He asked me but I shook my head no. He kissed my lips again and I returned each and every one. It hurt while he was pumping in and out but it felt too good at the same time. He wasn't too fast or too slow, it was perfect. I wrapped my legs around his back and he pushed in harder. I started biting his neck and screaming. "Myles! Don't stop!" I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth while trying to withstand the pain and then he pulled out. I gasped because I didn't know why he stopped. He was breathing hard and sweating. He looked at me and then pointed down at his dick. "We-We're forgetting something, aren't we?" He said still huffing. I frowned because I couldn't believe he stopped for that! But I was glad he did. I got up and went into my mothers condom drawer. Yea she actually had one. I picked the biggest one I could find and brought it back to the room. Myles on the bed with his legs open resting on his arm. He was too fine. I crawled onto the bed and straddled him "This big enough?" I asked smiling. "It's going to have to be." He said unwrapping it and putting it on him. I leaned down and kissed him on his neck and he moaned. "..Damn... God damn.." I smiled and continued to kiss him while I moved to sit on top of him. He gripped my waist and I pressed my hands on the bed under us. Even when I was on top he still made it feel like he was in control. I was grinding up and down on him trying not to cum until he had but that was impossible. I came and screamed "Myles!" while scratching his shoulders. He came in me and moaned. I layed on his chest breathing hard and I listened to his heart skip beats. He kissed my cheek and I looked at him. He smiled and rubbed my back. I kept looking in his eyes feeling so safe and warm. He was kissing my neck again and I was horny so of course, we went at it again.

After twenty minutes of screaming, shouting and cumming I was too sore and Myles was too tired. "You okay?" He asked getting under my sheets. "I'm fine, just a little sore." He laughed and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry, Ice." "Don't be, it was worth it." I smiled and layed on his chest as he pulled me into him. It wasn't long before I was knocked the fuck out.

I woke up with sleep all in my eyes. I wiped it away and noticed I was in my bed alone."What the hell?" I got out of bed and looked in all of the rooms in my house. He was gone. I called him but it went straight to voicemail: "Hey it's Myles, if I know you leave a message if I don't th--" I hung up and texted him instead.

--To Mizzy @ 11:46 am:

Hey... What's up? 

I threw my phone on the bed and went to shower. I was still pretty sore and it stung when I tried to wash my body. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around me and went to check on my phone. There weren't any texts. "Ugh!" I shouted as my mom walked in the front door. "Isys!" She yelled. I didn't feel like talking to her. "Yea mom." "Can you get out of the house for a few hours?" What the fuck? Bitch you just got back. "Uh yea, why though?" She raised her eyebrow and folded her arms. "Girl you better mind your damn business, nosey ass." I scoffed. "If you want me to leave I'm gonna need the car." I said. She didn't hesitate to throw the keys at me. "I was gonna give it to you anyways. So just be gone within the hour." I couldn't even be in my damn house! I got dressed and texted Myles again to tell him I was coming to his house.