Unexpected

-Johni in the media

Alexis

"ALEXIS! OPEN THE DOOR!"

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

I groaned and rolled over in my bed.

"ALEXISSSS WE KNOW YOUR IN THERE, KANAE TOLD US!"

They continued to bang on the door.

"What the fuck man!" I kicked the sheets off of me and got up out of bed. i walked to the door and swung it open.

"what the fuck do yall want!?" I yelled at Lezly , Brook, and Kim who were beating down my door.

"bout damn time" Lez pushed past me walking into the room.
"stop frowning like that Lex, it gives you wrinkles." Kim pat me on the cheek twice before she filed her ass into my room too.

Brook was left at the door. she stared at me. "You coming  in too?"

"I thought you'd never ask" she cheesed before pushing past me. I huffed and shut the door.

"what do yall want..... and your missing a person"

"Kiara is still in the shower" Lezley spoke.

"we wanted to know if you are coming to the party tonight" Brook plopped her ass down on my bed.

"do I look like I'm in any mood to party?"

"well not right now, but you still got a couple of hours to get that stuck ass look off of your face" Kim laughed at her own stupidity.

"yall I really don't have time for this. I spent all morning driving and I planned on sleeping till Monday morning, so thanks for the invite but I'm not interested."

"What about the freshmen huh? its the final test for the few that's left. you cant miss out on them acting a fool!" Lez insisted on me going.

"Id rather not watch my teammates get dunk and make a fool out of themselves just because yall want something to laugh at. I bout over the bullying shit to be honest" I yawned. "but I'm not going to stop yall...I'm not yalls captain." 

"you was all up for it when conditioning first started. what changed your mind?" Kim raised her eyebrow at me.

"I don't know, maybe it was the funeral I just came from or it was probably the 8 hour drive from Jacksonville to Atlanta and then to Tallahassee where I reevaluated my whole life."

"you know what, I think we should let Alexis get her rest. it have been a long week for her." brook got up off the bed and grabbed Lez and Kim's hand - pulling them to the door. "we are sorry for bothering you. sleep well" she added.

I followed them out my room.

I had to piss.

"Aye Kanae, you coming out to the Frat party tonight right?" Lez asked Kanae who was sitting on the living room couch watching TV.

"I never miss the turn up. watchu mean" Kanae smirked.

"its gone be turnt alright" Lez laughed before she walked out with Kim and Brook behind her.

I walked into the bathroom and did my business.

I wonder if I should warn Kanae and tell her not to go to the party, maybe save her the embarrassment down the line. If she doesn't listen then thats her ass.

I washed my hands and left the bathroom. I walked into the living room and sat on the love seat.

"look who has raisin from the dead." Kanae mumbled without looking at me.