Grown Women Talking

(A/N; Kanae in Media)

Alexis

~

"My arms feel like someone pulled them out the socket and pushed them back in the wrong way" Kanae complained.

We were just walking back to our dorms.

"It's gone keep feeling like that until you get used to dribbling the right way." I informed.

"Well excuse the fuck outta me" Nae cursed. "So you trying to say I dribble the wrong way"

I nodded. "Yup, you tend to bounce when you dribble, you look like the fucking energizer bunny, and that's why you lose the ball so quick, you just needa calm down and dribble like the ball is your only child and you have to protect it with your life."

"I guess I understand that"

"You'll see the difference in due time, just keep practicing it"

"I will, thanks" Nae said as she stopped walking and started to take another path.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"I Gotta go catch one of my professors before he leaves his office, I gotta B in his class!" She semi-yelled as she got further away.

I simply nodded and continued my journey back to my dorm alone.

Within 3 minutes I was laying in my bed contemplating on how I should respond to Johni's previous text.

I had a couple of missed calls from her but I don't want to talk to her on the phone, just so she can rope me into her bull shit.

Johni, No we cant do this, its too mu.......*Delete Delete Delete*

I don't know, I don't know if you are really for that Johni, being in a relationship requires more than just having sex, we have to co---

"That shit is wack Alexis" I said to myself before deleting that reply as well.

Why would I even think this is okay. This isn't okay.

Me~ Johni, I am not going to be the reason why you break that girl's heart. what comes around goes around, you leave her for me and then eventually your gonna leave me for the next bitch! No, I am sorry, I can't.

After finally sending something I was actually okay with I put Johni's messages on 'do not disturb'. I honestly don't even have time for a relationship right now, I have a team to keep a float, and courses I need to keep B Averages in.

You don't have time to be with Janelle Miller, Alexis!

Yeah, I'ma keep telling myself that.

~