The Ball Kicker...

↗️Kanae↖️

Aisha

"Aye twin where you going?" Lez called after me

We just left out of our evening optional practice, we normally walk back to her dorm to study and compare our statistics notes afterwards, but something has been weighing heavily on my brain lately.

"I gotta go do something right quick, I'll be by your dorm later iight"

"Text me first." Lez said. I nodded and started to walk again.

"AYE TWIN, LISA SAID TO HOLD UP" Lezley yelled.

"UGH! WHAT THE FUCK SHE WANT MANE?!" I yelled back now irritated. Seconds later my sister came running out the gym.

"What Alisa?" I asked.

"Where you bout to go." She said before handing me my other pair of practice shoes that she borrowed.

"Thanks, I'm finna go talk to Jessica"
"I thought y'all broke up" She frowned.

"We are supposedly on a break."

Alisa made that noise when you suck in air between your teeth. "Yikes, sis. good luck with that bullshit."

"Awe thanks for the support" I Smiled sarcastically.

"Girl you know I always gotchuuuuu" I watched my sister skip back to the gym doors where Lez was standing, and then they both walked off towards our dorms.

Jessica's dorm is on the other side of the campus, closer to the soccer fields.

It takes me about 7 minutes to walk there from the gym.

I tried calling Jessica to let her know I was coming  but she wasn't picking up.

Once I reached her dorm, I knocked on the door.

Her roommate, Trinity answered.

"Hey Aisha watchu doing here?" She asked.

"Uhh, I need to talk to Jess"

She frowned. "I thought y'all broke up"

"What the hell, where is y'all getting your information from?" I asked.

"Jess" She said plainly. "But she in her room, you can come on in"

Trinity stepped aside to let me in and then locked the door behind her.

I knocked on Jessica's room door.

"YEAH?" She yelled from the other side.

I opened the door and walked in. She was laying in her bed on the phone, but sat up when she saw me.

"Wassup Aisha?"

"So... you gotcho phone right in front of your face, but you cant answer my calls?" I asked