Okay with that...

⬆️Johni⬆️

Alexis

I raised my hand and set it up to knock on Aisha's door.

I tried calling her before walking down to her dorm but she wasn't answering. A few seconds after knocking on her door, Alisa answered it.

"Hey Lisa" I spoke.

"Hey stranger" She smiled emptily.

I haven't seen any of my teammates other than Kanae, Jessie, and Aisha since before Johni locked me in my room a few days ago.

"It ain't like that, if y'all wanna see me in practice tell coach, she got me on punishment and shit, but I came to see Aisha."

"I know, she ain't trying to talk to anybody Lex, She told me not to let anyone in." She said.

"Come on Alisa, you cant stop ME from seeing her, she needs somebody right now" I begged.

"She is heart broken Alexis"

"Then let me fix it, Alisa, she is my best-friend" I pouted.

"She is my sister" Alisa folded her arms over her chest putting her foot down.

"Bestfriend! she tells the things she wouldn't dare open her mouth to you about."

"Yeah, because you used to fuck her" she reminded me.

"Exactly now move."

Alisa rolled her eyes as I pushed past her and walked into the dorm, I made my way to Aisha's room.

I knocked before trying the door, it was unlocked.

"Aisha.." I called as I walked into her room.

She was laying in her bed under the covers, probably crying.

"Come on A, get up" I sat on the bed next to her.

"Alexis, leave me alone" She whined.

"Look I know yeen feeling it right now but I miss you and we need to talk, come onnnn" I grabbed the blanket she was using to cover herself and pulled it off her.

"Alexis! Bro I am bout to fucking spazz on yo ass"

"I know exactly what yo grumpy ass need right now, come on"

After practically dragging Aisha out of her bed and out her dorm I finally got her to come with me to the dining hall.

~

"I can't believe you interrupted my sad little life for some fucking tacos." Aisha threw the taco she took a bite out of down on her tray.

"Aye you are wasting a perfectly good taco" I frowned.

Aisha looked at me un-entertained as if everything going on around her bored her. "Can I leave now Alexis?"

"NO, you can't um.." I used the napkin on my tray to wipe my mouth. "We need to talk."

"About what?"

"Jess..ica" I said with caution, slightly ducking in case a fork or tortilla chip came flying after me.

"Why would we need to talk about her Lex, I don't want to talk about her."

"So you hate her huh?"

"I am not saying I hate her, I am just not trying to.. talk about her." Aisha used her fork to play with the food on her plate as she spoke. "I don't want to think about her any more."