Déjà Vu

Alexis

"Pleasee, I just want one"

"No johni get outtttt" I laughed pushing her through the door.

It has come time for Johni to go back to Georgia, be she insists on staying until I kiss her.

"Alexisssss pleasseeee" She whined.

"NO! I told you I am not doing anything with you until you leave that girl you got back in Atlanta. No kisses for you!"

Johni pouted. "Fine, but the moment I break up with her ass expect me back."

"yeah yeah, goooo I have to get ready to see coach, you are gonna get me in even more trouble!"

"Alright fine!" She stopped fighting me and stood at the door. "I love you" She reminded me.

"I know. I love you too"

She looked at me with the biggest smile on her face. "Just one?"

"Bye Janelle" I chuckled before closing my dorm door in her face.

I walked back into my room and put a shit and gym pants, I slid on my slides and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I took my pain killers and grabbed my phone off  my bed.

"You ready?" Nae asked after knocking on my door.

"Nope" I replied opening it.

"Prepare for the worst right?"

"Yup." I sighed.

Kanae and I left our dorm and made our way to Coach's office which was in Building A, just behind the gym.

We sat out side of her office because we were five minutes early.

at 9:00 Coach came and opened her door.

"Nice to see you again Alexis, you enjoyed your vacation?" She asked.

I chuckled nervously. "Not really"
Coach closed her office door behind us. Kanae and I took a seat in the blue cushioned seats in front of her desk. Preparing our selves for the worst to come.

~

"Do you know how it makes me and your team look when you carry on like a wild animal!? Going around fighting other Athletes, that situation could have been handled in a different way Alexis" Coach snapped.

Kanae and I just got finished explaining exactly what happened to her, but she wasn't trying to hear any of our excuses.

"What do you think is going to happen between the soccer players and y'all now huh? This problem is so much bigger than you but you don't realize it because you got your head so far up your own butt."

"Okaaay watchu want me to do coach?! huh? I am not sorry, so I am not finna go apologize to the girl, and I am sure she feels the same way so you can dead that thought" I said with more attitude than intended.