No More Games

-Johni in the media-

Alexis

~

I plopped down on Johni's couch exhausted as fuck.

It was going on 2 a.m, and Johni just kicked out the last of her friends. The little get together she told me she was going to have turned into a house party. The people she invited, brought people, and those people invited people.

"Can you believe Griner came through?" Johni sat next to me and then laid her big ass head in my lap.

"For real, with her extra fine ass" I fan-girled.

"she not that fine" Johni rolled her eyes at me.

"I think she is fine as fuck. I'd give it up to her when ever she wanted it , with no questions asked."

"yeah and then when her wife pop up and beat yo ass watchu gone do?"

"that's just gone be one ass whooping I'ma have to take. it'll be worth it" I shrugged with the utmost confidence.

"Oh okay so you have no problem with helping a married woman commit adultery and ruin her marriage but you wont even hold my hand in public because I have a girlfriend."

" Nigga are you Brittany Griner? NO! you are Janelle Miller. a thot thot" I tapped the tip of Johni's nose with my index finger and flashed her a big smile.

"You know what" Johni got up off the couch with the swiftness and picked me up.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING?!? PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed.

"I been taking yo slickness all day, but that's okay we gone cool you down right now." She threatened.

"Wait what are you doing!?"

Johni slide open the screen door leading to the outside pool.

"JOHNI NO!! JANELLE!!!!!"

"take a deep breath" she laughed before throwing me in the pool.

I Gasped for air just before my body hit the water.

"You better be lucky I can swim now!" I yelled at her once I surfaced.

"Awe look at the wet puppy" Johni mocked me.

"I'ma beat yo ass. I SWEAR" I pulled myself to the edge of the pool where she stood.

"Help me out dummy"

"oh nah" Johni chuckled. "you gotta promise that you wont hurt me first"

"Okay I promise" I lied.

Johni leaned down holding her hand out, I reached out and grabbed it, pulling her into the pool.

"OHH! you aint shit!" she barked once she surfaced.

I died laughing. "That's watchu get asshole"

Johni slapped her palm against the water, splashing water on me. "oh you wanna play?" I challenged filling my cupped hands up with water and throwing it at her.

things quickly escalated into a full blow splash fight.

"AYE AYE AYE! hold up" JOhni stopped throwing water and so did I.

She started to rub her eyes.

"are you okay?" I asked moving closer to her.

"I think I think I got something in my eye" She responded.