Chapter 1

Desi's POV

"Are you sure you you do not need to see a doctor? " I ask Naomi who laid on the couch. She looked horrible. Had bruises and swellings everywhere. The blood on her clothes dried thankfully because if I smelled that I'd vomit. I give her an ice pack and she puts it on her head moving it to her legs.

"Why you being so nice to me?" She asks.

"Once upon a time we were friends." I say rolling my eyes. "Before you stabbed me in the back ofcourse and tried to frame my boyfriend a few times."

"I was just trying to do what is best for my crew." She says. "Yeah yeah. Drink some water." I say and she chuckles sitting up. "Don't be worried. They'll be fine." She tells me. "Not that I do not have faith in them but this sounds much bigger than them..." I could not loose Nick. We might have been through hell and back but we made it out. Were starting a family for goodness sake.

"They're gone for two hours now." I say and she nods. "Why are you not helping them out. Seattle Crews last standing member. They want you for a reason you know."

"Nick's just over protective." I say sitting down picking on the rips in my jeans. I wasn't lying? Nick really was a dick sometimes just because in his eyes he kept me safe. "I retired from the game. Remember?"

"Yes. I do." She chuckles. "I did hear you were working for Suarez?"

"Yeah. Quit that shit too. He tried to play me."

"He is a sneaky bastard." Naomi says sighing. Her white dress was literally dark brown red-ish with all the blood over her. Her tanned long legs shaven and shining. She had no shoes on and I assume she kicked those heels off as she tried escaping.

"I do not understand why these faceless people came from out of nowhere." I say

"Word on the street is they actually been keeping an eye out on us for years." Naomi says. "They wanted to gather skillfull people but not too many. One or two from different crews."

"So creepy." I say rubbing my eyes. The door burst open and the guys stream in to the mansion. "Oh thank God you're okay." I say hugging Nick as I get up. "Hey." He says hugging me back. "You guys really made it back." Naomi says. She had no faith in them whatsoever did she? Tim sits down on the couch sighing. "Home sweet home." He says and I was glad to see him.

"They did not even know you were even missing." Naomi tells him. "Shut up Naomi." Mason says looking at her frowning. "What its true? They thought your English girlfriend was around." She says. She got under everyone skin. She really did. I look at Mason who had a black eye. "What happened to you?" I ask him and he looks at the guys and everyone keeps quiet. I wonder if they were back to not disclosing information infront of me.

"Oh I'd really knock her back into that sleep for you Mason." Cleo says as she looks at Mason offering him to basically knock out Naomi.

"You're still a bitch." Naomi says looking at Cleo. "And you're still annoying." Cleo says rolling his eyes. "What the hell happened." I say looking at Nick. He seemed tired. I knew he did not want to talk about anything because not only was Naomi here and he did not trust her but he had this whole I do not want to worry you thing. "Whose blood is that?" I open his hand see his left hand was busted. His right hand already in a blue cast since he loved punching walls.

"It was freaking insane." Liam says as Collin's screaming while Cleo cleans the wound on his leg. "A fucking maze. We wouldn't get out without little Jeremy."

"You were in there too?" I ask and he nods. The 19 year old sat down next to Tim. He looked tired as hell.

"Who even are you?" Naomi asks him. She was ao rude.