Chapter 7

Mason's POV

"Open it." Naomi says as she hands me a box.

"What is it?" I ask as I sit on the side of my bed. She stood infront of me wearing her jacket and shoes still. She just came and bursted into my room. Her hair fell over her yellow mustard coloured puffy jacket as she wore a nike cap on top of her head.

"Just open it." She smiles staring at me. I open the purple box and see there is a key in it.

"It is.. a key?" I say looking at her.

"I got myself an apartment." She says. "I sold the house. I do not want to live there ofcourse and I need to get out of here. Honestly, you guys are fun to be around but its a little stuffy here and if I hear Liam shout yes! Everytime you kiss me one more time I'm gonna scream."

"You're leaving?" I ask and she nods. "But that key is for you. To use whenever and come in whenever." She says and I chuckle.

"I kinda liked you being around all the time." I say and she chuckles. "Its a new chapter for me. And for us. Start off this relationship properly again."

"Properly."

"No more lying, sheming. I'm all in for this Mace." She says as she smiles at me. "I came by to give you this, I got to go get my stuff in. There are people fixing the place and shit. I got everything ready."

"I need to get CJ from the hospital. He can come back home."

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow?" She says kissing my lips as she leaves. I get ready putting my shoes on leaving with Tim, Nick, Liam and Cleo as Collin was getting his family from the airport.

"Yo, you good?" I ask CJ as he was getting dressed. "Yeah. Good. I'm ready to go home." He says as Cleo walks in the room behind me. She wasnt allowed to be in the hospital anymore because of her crazy behaviour.

"Hey babe." CJ says as she walks up to him hugging him. "God, I want to go home." He says. "Stop hugging him. Hes in in pain." I say laughing at CJ's face. She lets go quickly and I get CJ's bag. "Did my family arrive yet?" He asks.

"Collin went to get them. Their plane landed an hour ago." Cleo says. "Liams getting Ariel even though she isn't ready to be going home either. We breaking you guys out at the same time." I say and he chuckles. "Alright. Go distract the nurse Nick." I say as he sighs. She liked Nick clearly since Desi hated her. He leaves the room as I look around. "Okay. Theres two other nurses there." I say. Nick literally drew the three women in and spoke to them as they stared at him laughing.

"What the fuck does he tell them." CJ says and I chuckle. "Lets go." I say walking out the room leaving. Tim and Liam got Ariel out of her room as they were by the lifts already.

"Thanks guys." Ariel says as Nick slips into the closing lift.

"Why do I always have to give a fake number to girls just to distract them." He complaints.

"Shut up you like the attention." I say.

"CJ you nervous about seeing your dad?" Liam asks him. "You havent spoken to him in time?"

"Yeah. Im hoping Collin coming back from the dead is gonna distract them."

"So whose coming?"

"Cynthia and Corey and a bunch others." He says. "He just told me the rest was going to tag along."

"How many siblings you got anyway?" I ask and he shrugs.