Chapter 24

Nick's POV

Its been 2 weeks since that night with Desi. I thought this were falling into place a little but nope. She hates me. I sparked something in her.

"What is wrong with you?" Liam asks as he walks into the kitchen. "I'm high." I tell him.

"Stop smoking weed." Mason says as he walks in. "The races tonight. Also weed kick starts your mental health issues."

"Yeah- I know." I say rolling my eyes. I was just having fun.

"Guys." Tim says. "Guess who Kimberly's twin brother is."

"Who?"

"My little brothers friend. The ones that took Nick and kept shocking him."

"I hate your siblings." I tell Tim remembering it. I missed my child's birth because of it.

"Wow so they really are amateurs." Mason says.

"I'm over it." I say. "Desi can befriend whoever she likes."

"You fucked her didnt you." Mason says

"Who?"

"Blu." He says. The guys all look at me waiting for a response. "It was confusing." I say. "I haven't touched her since we broke up the first time. I've been good."

"So you fell into the trap."

"You dumb as hell." Liam says shaking his head. "Youre never gonna get over her this way."

"Its done anyway- we was back to hating eachother real quick."

"Lets just go." I say looking at the time. "I have Zain tomorrow. I don't want a hangover."

When we get to the races we did our usual thing. We chilled, smoked and drank all night. I raced a few times Ofcourse.

"You look like a whole fried onion."

"You stupid."

"Dude- that girl is fine as fuck." Liam says stopping CJ and Mason roasting each other. I look up at who they were looking at and see its Kimberly. She was dancing next to a guy who looked around our age too. Liam wasn't lying. She was pretty. She was wearing a dress I've seen on Desi before. Dark blue lace.

"Thats Kimberly." Tim says

"What is she doing here." Mason says. "And your questions answered." Cleo says as we see Desi and another guy walk up to her. They were laughing as the girl carried on dancing. The guy jokingly pushed Desi as they were still laughing. In me jealousy sparked and the sight of the two was annoying me. He was making her laugh but he touched her too. I find myself getting off the wall I was sat on.

"Chill the fuck out." Mason says standing infront of me.

"This is strange." CJ says. "Does that kid know you Timothy?"

"Yep." He says. "So if hes friends with your siblings- he is definitely trying to get in the game too."

"The only logical explanation is that your baby momma has started herself a new Seattle's Crew."

"Its the shit with Ariel that sparked. I can bet my life on it." Cleo says. "Once a killer- always a killer."

"So you guys not talking?"

"Eh, we are." I tell CJ. It looks like Desi finally spotted us. Maybe because we were all staring. Everyone noticed the tension as everyone kept their eyes on us and Desi and her friends.

"So you gonna introduce me to Kimberly or not?" Liam says as Desi walks over.

"Punching high I see." She says and CJ and Liam laugh. I guess the others were still mad at her. Could not blame them at all. Ariel was our team mate.