Chapter 26

Desi's POV

I kneel infront of the toilet for the second time this morning. Well it was afternoon now. I could barely keep anything down. I was misrable as hell. I spent the whole day throwing up.

I get myself together and brush my teeth before putting my red lipstick back on. I was going to lunch with Kai. He was waiting downstairs for me.

"Where is Kimberly?" I ask him. "Well- she is now at the place asking where we are." He says reading his text messages.

"So whats new, boss?"

"Sickness- old news though."

"Yeah..." He says laughing. "That's what you get for becoming pregnant with Nick Adams child."

"Shut up." I laugh.

"So after you give birth will you let me take you out?"

"You dont mix business with pleasure boo- we running a business remember?"

"And weve become like besties in the last 5 months?"

"Yeah- thats it." I say and he chuckles.

"So whats up with the crew anyway?"

"The four of us really have started Seattle's crew all over." I chuckle. "Were insane."

"So whats next?"

"We need a Tim."

"You know Harrison is friends with Tim's brothers right?"

"Yeah- the once that tortured my boyfriend whilst I was giving birth to his child?"

"Your boyfriend."

"Then boyfriend- you know what I was talking about!" I say laughing as he clowns me.

"But theyre good!"

"Theyre Tim's little brothers. I can't cross that line. They already hate me."

"Why you got loyalties to people that hate you?"

"Because? We were friends once upon a time."

"You're annoying." I laugh. My eye catches Zoe standing infront of me next to William. "Hi!" She says smiling. God they looked so much like Nick. The pitch dark hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hi Zoe." I say and she smiles hugging me as I get up. "Haven't seen you in so long. We missed you. I haven't seen Nick in ages either." She says a little saddened.

"We actually broke up like 6/7 months ago." I say and she looks at me frowning. "What? Oh sorry honey. You know Nick. He barely speaks to me let alone tell me that."

"Yeah- hey Will." I say as she stood next to his mom. It was insane how he has become a spitting image of his brother. "You've gotten so tall."

"Yeah." He chuckles. "Almost as tall as Nick huh?" He says and I chuckle. He had a weird obsession with his older brother even though he doesnt even know him. "How is Zain?" Zoe asks. "He's great. I'll bring him over if Nick doesnt." I say and she nods. "Yeah please."

"Hes expecting a sibling soon." I tell her. Nick wasn't going to tell her anytime soon.

"You're pregnant! I cant tell?"

"Wait." I say moving my jacket. "Oh wow. Congratulations!"

"Yeah- Nick probably forgot to tell you. Another grandkid!"