1

I watched from backstage as the boys gave their final performance of the night

I watched from backstage as the boys gave their final performance of the night. Every thing had run somewhat smoothly up until this show, the boys wanted to have some "fun," by not turning up for hair and wardrobe, being twenty minutes late to their own show.

We had about 7 shows left before it was wrapped up and I was onto another gig. This was the only show where true panic went through my veins, the first couple shows were a mess like usual, luckily, I was here to save the day.

I remember running around the arena with the walkie talkie in my hand, sweat coming from everywhere, pure terror running pulsing through me as I tried to get everything right. The first show was 10 minutes late, we got a couple of the mic boys to entertain the crowd for a few minutes.

"Goodnight Milwaukee, thank you so much for having us, we love you!" Harry said after they finished with Best Song Ever.

They all came off stage, sweaty and out of breath as they collasped on the couch.

"No, you don't," I said to them, crossing my arms. "To the bus, we've got to be in Ohio tomorrow."

They all groaned, closing their eyes. "No, come on, guys!"

They finally got up from the couch, going out to the tour bus before fans managed to be around the back.

"Ellie, we've got drinks, you want one?" Liam asked as I sat down on one of the couches in the lounge, closing my eyes.

"No, thank you." I chuckled.

"C'mon, Mads, lighten up a little bit." Harry smirked at me, his eyes meeting mine.

"Between tour finances and babysitting you boys, I haven't got time to be cloudy-minded." I sighed, sinking into the couch.

"Lame." Niall sung, making me roll my eyes.

"It's 11:30 now, Cleveland is about 7 hours away, we're gonna check into a hotel before the show," I said to the boys as I aimed for my bunk. "Please try to get some sleep."

Running a show was exhausting. I had to get up way before the boys did, get to whichever arena they were playing at and start sound checks, make sure that the band was ready with set list, make sure the visual effects were good for the show and most importantly was the make sure security was firm. Not to mention the boys, the boys never realized how much work I did to plan their show.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like lights.

***

"Ellie.." someone sang, their fingers hovering over my waist as they shook me softly. "We're at the hotel."

"Can I have five more minutes?" I groaned softly.

"Anything you want, love." He said, his fingers hovering over my hipbone.

I sat up, wiping the sleep from my eyes. Harry stood over my bunk, leaning on his elbows, smiling at me.

"What?" I chuckled, pushing my hair from my face.

"You're so beautiful."

I shoved him away, pushing the heat from my cheeks. Harry and I have had a special relationship since the half mark of the show. We've snuck around a few times, not having sex, but I had quickly tried to throw it off, telling myself that it wasn't right.

Harry was every girl's heart throb, that was something I saw from the beginning, but when you saw his late night breakdowns, his need to please everyone, he wasn't the guy I thought he initially was. That was the first thing that I noticed, but there were things that I saw in Harry that I wouldn't even guess a man like him would have.

He tried everything to make the people around him happy, to make sure everyone was having a good time. Even at the shows, he would spent maybe half the concert just talking to the people in the audience. No matter how far away they were, he tried to make sure that everyone had a good time.

I loved watching him on stage, he thoroughly enjoyed what he did. No matter what happened, there wasn't a time that Harry second guessed his life. The other boys, they needed motivation once in a while, they needed someone to tell them to keep going, sometimes that was me, most of the time that was Harry.

"All right boys, listen, when we get to the hote-" I snatched the video game controller from Nialls hands, switching the TV off. "When we get to the hotel, you all are staying there."

Liam reached for the controller but Harry pulled it away, raising his eyebrows.

"Thank you, H," I said to them. "You don't leave, do you hear me? We cannot afford having you cornered in a store again, do you understand me?"

They nodded, looking at their feet. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes." They all agreed before exiting the bus, managing to bypass fans before going upstairs.

I stood in front of them, my hands on their hips as they settled in. "Show starts at 7, room service is in full command, do not leave this room. I'll be back to get you all on the bus at 4:30."

After the show

I was on the way to my room after the long show. It went over an hour and I was exhausted. I was pulling the key card from my back pocket, about to go inside when someone grabbed my arm, snatching me into a room.

Their hand covered my mouth, preventing a scream. I met the green eyes of Harry before shoving him away, taking a deep breath.

"Don't do that again, H!" I said to him.

"Sorry," he grinned, raising his hands. "Sorry."

I smiled as he leaned forward, his lips pressing against mine. I kissed back as his fingers latched underneath my thighs, lifting me until his hips pressed into my inner thighs, my legs wrapped around his waist as he kissed me again.

My chest pressed against his as he pulled me off the wall, backing up until he reached the bed, where he set me on it. My lips pressed against his as he climbed over me, his cold fingers slipping underneath my shirt. I arched into his chest as his lips pressed against my neck.

My fingers pushed into his hair as I gripped it softly, tugging at the roots. He smiled as he kissed me again, his tongue went into my mouth, fighting for dominance with mine. My fingers fumbled with his belt buckle before he pulled back, his eyes meeting mine.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I was nodding before I realized, looking into his emerald eyes. He smiled before kissing me softly, taking over from there.