3

Warning: Smut

Warning: Smut

Tonight was the last show of the tour. Nine months later and we were done. Over the nine months, I had watched the boys grow, grew closer to them, very close to one of them, and improved my tour manager skills.

"Goodnight Sheffield, thank you so much for being our last show of the tour, we love you!" The boys gave their goodbye's before coming backstage, Niall going towards the food table, per usual.

"I know you guys want to go home, but, we have to stay a couple more days just to wrap everything up," I said to them. "The bus is leaving in about an hour so stay here, go out on stage, I don't care, I can't watch you, I have stuff to take care of."

I had to sign papers, arrange their flights, rebook the hotel, and see the crew home. We were having a big lunch tomorrow to wrap up the tour and then we were all on to our separate ways.

***

Harry pressed his lips against my neck as I closed the door behind me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up, my fingers sliding into his hair.

"You're late." He said, setting me on the bed.

"Niall got drunk, I had to get him to his room," I said, pressing my lips against his. "They asked where you were, I had to make up a lie."

He pulled back and looked at me. "What did you say?"

"I said you ran into an old friend at the bar." I chuckled, pressing kisses into his throat.

He flipped us over as he kissed me again, pulling both mine and his shirt from our bodies. He easily unclasped my bra before pulling it from my body, trailing kisses down the valley of my breasts.

He hooked a finger in the waistband of my shorts and panties, pulling them down my legs. His fingers trailed up my thighs before coming up to my body, his face hovering over mine.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, his thumb dragging across my bottom lip before kissing me again.

My hands undid his belt buckle before he kicked his pants off, landing somewhere in the other pile of clothes in the room. My fingers wrapped around his member, softly stroking it. He groaned softly, his breath fanning across my face. 

He placed himself at my entrance, his eyes meeting mine as he slowly slid into me. I moaned softly as he stilled, waiting for me to adjust as he peppered kissed across my chest.

As our bodies connected, I could feel something was different. Harry was usually just wanting to get off, enjoying the thrill of the two of us together, but as he slowly pulled out and pushed back in, his green eyes staring into mine, something was definitely different.

His thrusts were deep and slow, intensifying each movement. His face dug into my neck as he slowly pushed me to the edge. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he adjusted, his slow thrusts hitting another spot inside me, making me groan.

He kissed me again, trailing kisses down my jaw and onto my neck, his lips brushing my ear. "Come on, baby."

His words sent shivers across my body as he speed up his thrusts. I could feel the burning in my abdomen when I clenched around him, arching into his chest. 

"That's it," he said, pressing kisses against my collarbone. "Cum for me, angel."

A loud moan escaped my lips as I came undone, writhing underneath him. I pulled him as close as I could, his chest pressing against mine. His thrusts started to become more sloppy and his breath became hitched before he came, his hot liquid filling me up. 

He collapsed against me, his hot breath fanning across my chest. I started to get up but he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him. 

"Please don't leave." He frowned.

"I have to-"

"The other boys are in bed and it's nearly 1 am, please just lay with me."

I gave in, turning over to look at him, a smug smile on his face. He kissed my lips softly, pulling me closer to him. "Anything you want, love." I mocked his words he always says to me.

"You look so good right now." He smiled at me.

"Stop it."

He pressed his lips against my neck before closing his eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows as my fingers slipped in his hair, a thought popping into my head as something I wanted to say to him.

I love you.