21

Harry's POV         3 years later

I kissed Madeline's cheek as I walked into our house in Manchester. 

After the tour ended, I decided to take a break where Madeline and I bought a house in my hometown, living together. The news had came out shortly before the tour ended about our relationship, one of the arena liaisons caught us making out backstage.

I thought that Madeline would panic, but she shrugged it off. She said that she loved me too much to care what other people thought. I knew right then I wanted her to be mine forever.

Almost a year later, I planned on proposing to her tonight. I officially wanted her to be mine forever.  She had spent all day cleaning the house, her hair tied on her head in a knot, my shirt over her body and some shorts hidden underneath them. She was beautiful.

"Why are you cleaning the house? We have a maid, sweetheart." I chuckled, hugging her from behind, my head resting on her shoulder.

She shrugged. "Bored, I guess."

"We're going to dinner tonight, you remember?" I asked, pressing my lips against the side of her neck.

"Of course I remember," she turned around to look at me, her arms wrapped around my neck as she sighed. "I'm sorry, it's one of those days."

Over the past couple years, she had had many nightmares and days where she felt really down and sad, but she always tried to keep herself up. It was admiring but heartbreaking at the same time.

"Love you, babe." I said, kissing her lips softly.

"Love you more." She smiled, kissing me again.

"Doubt it, love." I grinned, patting her bum before turning to the kitchen.

***

Madeline sat down in front of me and I couldn't help but feel the pressure of what I had planned tonight. I knew she would say yes, but what if she didn't? 

We ate and talked over our food, my hand mindlessly going into my pocket and running over the velvet box every few minutes. After eating, we enjoyed desert before she spoke up.

"I've got something to tell you." She said, smiling to herself.

"Me too." I said to her.

"You first." She smiled.

"Close your eyes." I grinned as I pulled the velvet box from my pocket.

I kneeled beside her chair, opening the box as her hands hovered over her eyes. "Okay, open."

Her eyes opened, trailing down to me before widening. She slowly stood up as her hands went to her mouth. 

"Madeline, will you made me the happiest man in the history of the world and marry me?" I asked, trying not to choke on my words.

"I'm pregnant." She blurted before covering her mouth.

"What?" I asked, starting to stand up. "Wait, is that a yes?"

"Yes, I'll marry you," she laughed. "Yes, I'm pregnant."

I slipped the ring onto her fingers before wrapping my arms around her waist and she hugged me tightly, kissing my lips softly. I spun her around as she laughed, her arms still wrapped around my neck.

"I love you, I love you, I love you so much." I whispered against her neck as clapping broke out around us.

I gave a bow as she laughed, smiling at me. God, I was so in love with her.

"I love you so much, Harry, I don't think anyone can ever love someone this much," she smiled, leaning to kiss me again. "I love you so much I might die from loving you too much."

"Jesus, El," I laughed, paying for the bill. "Love you too, babe."

She laughed before we went out to the car, our fingers intertwined tightly together. I started the car, turning the heat up, blowing into her hands softly.

"Can we have the wedding before my belly is bulging?" She suddenly asked, looking at me.

I leaned over and kissed her again, my lips lingering for a second before I pulled my, resting my forehead against her, looking into her eyes.

"Anything you want, love."