Chapter Eleven:

A few days passed with no occurrences and Dawn and Sienna fell back into their routines except for not going out unarmed. It was early morning when Dawn woke to Sienna screaming from her room.

   Grabbing her sword and running down the hall she burst into Sienna’s room with sword up. Sienna sat on her bed with her head in her hands crying hysterically and Dawn glanced around the room looking for anything out of the ordinary before crossing over to Sienna.

  “Sienna what is wrong” Dawn took her by the shoulders forcing her to look at her with tears running down her face. “Kili, I was watching and he took a morgal arrow in his leg, it’s poisoned” and Dawn felt her heart freeze. “We’ll find a way to heal him Sienna” and she looked at her. “He’ll die Dawn if we don’t, the poison will spread and we cannot bring him here not now” she sat down next to Sienna and hugged her.

  This was bad, Kili getting wounded and the fact that the poison would eventually kill him made her frustrated. How could they heal him from where they were “You must go and see for yourself” Sienna was telling her and she knew she would have to go. “Calm down, he will not die not if I can help it” and Dawn got up and grabbed her sword and went back to her room

   She would have to use her inner sight and see what happened herself. Sitting on the edge of her bed Dawn closed her eyes and took a deep breath slowly opening her inner sight to Middle Earth.

   She found herself standing on a rocky shoreline of a large river; looking down the shore she could see the Dwarves hauling themselves out of the river with barrels from the Elvin kingdom. Kili was limping and sat down heavily with Fili next to him, Thorin looked angry and told them to hurry up before the Orc pack found them.

   Walking carefully closer Fili was binding up Kili’s leg and Dawn knew that the situation would get dire for Kili soon. He was down playing the severity of it which made her realize that he wouldn’t let Thorin know just how bad the wound was.

   Glancing around they were at the point where the river emptied into a large lake, and the talk was how to get across the lake when Dawn left. Opening her eyes to her room, she felt her heart sink, just how were they going to heal him without scaring the other dwarves when they appeared.

   Rubbing her face in frustration Dawn got up and went into the kitchen and into the library. Sienna was sitting in the dining room and watched her aunt go into the library and she got up and followed her.

   Did you see him” Sienna asked and her aunt nodded while looking at books on the shelves in deep thought. “They were in the elvin dungeons when this she elf started talking to Kili about star light. I saw her, she knows he got hit by an arrow and is going after him.” Dawn paused and turned around staring.

  “She’s going after him why” Sienna shrugged and Dawn licked her lip in thought and went and sat down. “I think I know how to heal him Sienna” and perked up “How” and Dawn sat thinking for a moment. “If this elf is going after Kili, we maybe able to heal him through her” and Sienna frowned.

  “We can do that” and Dawn nodded slowly “Kili might know its you healing him, but we can do it. We’ll have to wait till this elf catches up to him and so you’ll have to watch and tell me” Sienna stared at her and nodded as Dawn went back to her room to change.

   It had seemed that Thorin had run into some trouble and he’s not realizing how bad Kili was hurt disturbed her. She had taken care of the dragon sickness in him but seeing him this determined bothered her.

    Once dressed Dawn walked outside, the rain had stopped and everything was still wet and the air smelled sweet with rainfall. Dawn crossed the yard to let the chickens out of the coop and to check for eggs. Each morning the egg count was dwindling and still there was no reason for it.