Chapter 4

I walked downstairs to find Zacky on the deck smoking a cigarette, I pulled out my pack and looked at it. I didn't know how he would react to me being a smoker to. Only one way to find out, i walked out the door and lit one to.

He looked at me, "That's a very bad habit you know?"

I smiled "I know it is, I stated when I got put in the system. I didn't know how to cope with everything that was going on."

"I understand what you mean. You wanna go out to dinner with the guys and they're girlfriends, you can meet The Rev's daughter Alyssa, she's 15."

"Okay," I said, "when are we leaving?"

"20 minutes." He said.

I smiled and put out my cigarette. Zacky, Gena and I all got in the car and we headed to the restaurant. The guys were already there. Matt greeted me with a hug. "She's so cute."

Brian kissed my cheek, "Nice to meet you sweets."

I smiled and blushed, "You too sexy." Zacky glared at me.

Alyssa smiled at me. "Hey I'm Alyssa, its nice to meet you."

"Hey, I'm Isabella."

We all went to a table and sat down. "Has Zacky annoyed you yet?" Brain asked with a wink.

Zacky looked at me, "No," I answered honestly.

"There's plenty of time for that." Zacky said with a laugh.

After dinner Alyssa came over to spend the night with me. We went up to my room to watch movies.

Dad brought us popcorn candy and sodas. "Thanks dad."

He kissed my cheek, "Have fun girls, if you guys need anything let me know."

"We will, I love you, dad." I said with a smile.

"Love you too kiddo."

"What do you wanna watch dude?" I asked.

Alyssa said, "30 Days of Night."

"Sweet," I smiled and put it in. We sat in the bean bag chairs and stuffed our faces with candy and popcorn. At the end of the movie we went downstairs. I found dad on the porch smoking so I joined him.

He looked at me and smiled, "I'm not to keen on you smoking but I'll deal with it."

"Sorry dad."

"Do you and Alyssa get along okay?"

"Yeah," I said, "she really cool."

"Her mom died a few months ago, she was put in the system until they found her dad."

"My mom was an alcoholic and my dad used to beat me, I was taken when I was 10 and put in foster care, one of the older boys smoked and he use to give them to me."

At 10 Alyssa's dad came and got her.