Chapter 28

In the morning I took the test Victoria gave me. When the results came back I started crying. Positive. What am I going to do? How was I supposed to tell him? We only had sex one time, there is no way I could have gotten pregnant. My shower did not help me feel better I just cried the whole time. I stood in the mirror wrapped in a towel, my eyes were red. I hid the test in the cabinet and did my make up.

I put on some jeans and a black shirt with a pull over hoodie and slipped on some shoes. When I got downstairs something in my expression told my dad to just leave me alone and after smoking a cigarette we left.

I lay my head on my arms hoping no one would bother me; I was not in the mood to talk to anyone. Victoria was her usual talkative self; I told her we would talk during lunch.

I sat at a table and waited for her. "I'm pregnant." I said as she sat down.

"Are you serious? What are you going to do?"

"I don't know, I only slept with him that one time, how could this happen?"

"Are you going to tell him?" Victoria asked holding my hand trying to make me feel better.

"I have to tell him," I answered, "I just don't know how to."

"Just be straight up honest with him." She said,"I'm sure he would understand, it's his baby too."

Dad picked me up after school, I went straight to my room and text Brian hoping he would come over.

Me: Are you coming over?

Brian: Yeah I'll be there in a few minutes, why?

Me: I just miss you is all

Brian: I'm here I miss you too

I went to the living room; Brian walked in the door and gave me a hug and kiss. "What's wrong?" He asked when I kept hugging him.

"Can we go for a walk and talk?"

"Is everything okay?"

I nodded, "I just wanted to talk to you alone with no one around."

"Okay."