Chapter 8

Did he just kiss me? Was I dreaming? "Uh.....Brian....d-d-did you just k-k-kiss me?" I stammered, not sure how to handle the situation.

He walked out of my room. I touched my lip; they were still warm from his lips. He just kissed me. I couldn't believe he just kissed me.

Mom and dad walked in, "Are you okay?" Dad asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine why?"

"Did you have fun with Brian?" Mom asked.

"He was fun, very shy, but it was cool."

Dad said, "Brian, shy? That's a first."

"Hmm," I said, "Okay."

Mom and dad kissed me and walked out of my room. I lay down and went to sleep; Brian text me.

Brian- Hey Isabella are you still awake?

Me- I am now what do you want?

Brian- I am sorry for kissing you it was an accident.

Me- No it was not Brian you meant to kiss me and you know it.

Brian- Listen Bella I am so sorry for that please don't be mad at me.

Me- I am not mad just don't do it again.

Brian- OK I wont

I went back to sleep. I dreamed of Brian that night.

In my dream we were happy together, my mom and dad accepted us being together even though I was so young. Brian loved me dearly, and I loved him too.

I shot up in my bed and looked at the clock, it was three in the morning, I went to the bathroom and to the kitchen to get a drink.

Dad was in there, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I said, "I just can't sleep is all."

"Do u wanna talk?" He asked smiling at me.

I nodded, "I had a dream about Brian, because he kissed me earlier dad."

He sighed, "Are you serious, Bella?"

I nodded, "He did dad, we were talking in my room, I told him how much I loved him and the band, then he kissed me."

Gena came down the stairs, "Why is everyone up?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"I was already up," Dad said. "Bella came in and told me Brian kissed her when they were talking."

I said, "He really did momma."

"Why?" She asked getting angry. "What made him kiss you?"

"We were talking and I told him how I was in love with him and band." I stated. "Then out of nowhere he kissed me on the lips."

Mom asked, "What kind of kiss?"

"Just a quickish peck is all."

"Quickish?" Dad asked.

"Like, it was sorta slow, but, like it was quick. U know what I'm talking about?"

"I get what you're saying sweetie." Mom said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, and kissing my cheek.

Dad gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah daddy," I said. "I'm fine. Why what's up?"

"Do you still want him coming around you?" Dad asked. "I can make it to where he's out the band."

"No dad its fine. He's still family, like you can't make him leave."

"Okay baby," He said.

"I'm going back to bed, school is going to be murder."

"Night sweetie," Dad said kissing my forehead.

"Night baby," Mom said hugging me and kissing my cheek.

I went back to my room and lay down. I couldn't get Brian off my mind. Why would he kiss me? Did he like me? I quickly shook that thought away.

I looked at the clock, five-thirty? I went to my mom and dad's room; they were sleeping. I went to shut the door. "Are you okay?" Dad asked.

"I can't sleep is all."

"Come on, there's room for you."

He moved over so I could crawl in. He wrapped his arm protectively around my waist. I fell asleep.