Chapter 34

*Zack's P.O.V.*

I went outside and called Brian but he did not answer. I groaned as I opened my messages, this was not going to be easy. I tried calling again.

"Hello?" He answered sounding like he was still sleeping.

"Hey," I said, "we need to talk, man."

"Can it wait until I'm fully conscious, dude?"

"No," I said irritated, "it's important so you better hurry up and get your ass over here."

"Fine I'll be there in a little bit." He hung up on me.

I went back inside and made breakfast, my daughter was nowhere to be found. She was probably in her room like always here lately. I went to her room to let her know that breakfast was ready and that Brian was on his way but she was asleep. I shut her door and went back outside as Brian and Monica pulled up.

"What's up man?" He asked shutting the door. Monica stood next to him.

"We need to talk about privately if you don't mind." I said turning to her. "Can you please give us a second?"

Monica got back in the car without saying a word. "I know you had sex with my daughter after I told you not to. You promised me that it wasn't even like that and you wouldn't sleep with her."

"I know I slept with her and I know I fucked up," Brian said getting angry, "but she's lying to you, I know I'm not the father."

"Who else could it be then?" I yelled, I was pissed off now.

"How the fuck should I know?" Brian yelled back. "Ask her who it is." He got back in his car and sped out of the driveway like a bat out of hell.