Chapter 26

In the morning I woke up and took a shower. I was not in the mood for the doctor. After thirty minutes of standing in the hot water I shut it off and stood in the mirror wrapped in my towel. I straightened my hair and put on my make up. I opened the cabinet to put away my straightener and noticed a little box of tampons.

I picked it up and started counting. This could not be right, I recounted three times. I should have started four days ago. I had never been late before. I decided to give it a week and if I do not start then I would say something. Brian was the only man I had ever been with so I knew who the father was.

How would I tell him? Would he believe me? Brian would hopefully understand. I went to my closet to find something to wear. I put on dark blue skinny jeans, a red tank top and a black Avenged Sevenfold shirt. I put a black studded belt around the bottom of my shirt and looked in the mirror. I put on my high top converse and went downstairs to smoke.

My phone went off, I looked at it an smiled to myself.

Brian: I hope ur having a great morning baby I love you

Me: So far so good babe I love you too

Brian: What you doing sexy?

Me: Smoking a cigarette and waiting to leave

Brian: Have fun at the Dr office ;)

Me: Oh it's gonna be tons...not

Brian: Why? What's wrong?

Me: I hate the Dr they suck

Brian: I know baby it'll be OK

Me: I hope so

Dad walked out, "Are you ready?"

I nodded and put out my cigarette. "Let me get my hoodie."

"Okay, sweetie." Dad said, "Meet me in the car."

I nodded and went to my room to get my hoodie. It was my favorite, Avenged Sevenfold zip up with holes in the sleeves for my thumbs. I decided to wear my black fish net gloves. I pulled them down so i could put my pinkies and thumbs in the holes. I pushed the sleeves of my hoodie up around them and went downstairs. I locked the door and got in the car.

When we pulled up dad parked and led me to the office. I turned on my iPod to tune everything out.

Dr. Simon opened the door. "Isabella Baker?" She asked smiling.

"Do you want me to come back with you?" Dad asked getting my attention.

I shook my head and followed Dr. Simon to a room. It was cold, good thing I brought my hoodie. I hopped up on the table and waited.

After my appointment Dr. Simon gave me my birth control. I put it in my pocket and walked out.

"I'm ready," I said.

Dad led me to the car and we left. "Do you wanna go to lunch?"

"Sure," I said, "where do you wanna go?"

"It's up to you, sweetie." Dad said.

"Freddy's?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me." Dad said.

Dad pulled into the parking lot and we went inside. The host led us to a table and said, "Your waiter will be right with you guys."

The waiter came, "Hello my name is Dylan, what would you guys like to drink?"

"Strawberry lemonade." I said.

"And you sir?" Dylan asked my dad.

"Coke, please." Dad answered.