Chapter 1

First off I gotta give credit to littlemissway for inspiring to write this story. Daughter of the drummer is amazing and I encourage y'all to read it.

Growing up hasn't been easy for me, I've been in foster care since I was ten. My mom was an alcoholic and my dad used to beat me, I was put in the system and from there I grew up as normal as I could.

I was laying on my bed reading when my case manager came in. "Isabella, you have a visitor."

I groaned, "What now? I always get talked to and then when they get to know me I never get picked."

No one ever picked me because I'm different, I'm punk, and I can't stand people. I have long black hair with red highlights and blue grey eyes. I wear a lot of black and band shirts. Today I was wearing an avenged sevenfold shirt and jeans, my hair was in a messy bun.

I walked out into the office to once again meet another family that would say I'm not the kind of girl I want to adopt. I sat in a chair and waited for them to come in.

The door opened and I closed my eyes, I didn't wanna do this again for the thousandth time.

I heard the person sit in another chair. "I'm Zachary, but people call me Zacky, I love your shirt."

I sighed and opened my eyes, I couldn't believe my eyes, Zacky Vengeance was sitting across from me. "Isabella." I said as calmly as I could, "Is this a joke because if it is it's not funny."

"I wanna adopt you, I saw your picture in the file system and I want you to be my daughter. My wife Gena couldn't make it up here to meet you, she's in Florida visiting some family. She can't have kids so we decided to adopt and when we read your story and saw your picture we knew you were the one for us."

I didn't know what to say, here I was sitting in front of my favorite guitarist, besides Synyster. "Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded, "I'm fine. Why me though?"

"Just looking at your pictures and reading about you and seeing you. I wanna adopt you, you deserve a better life and we wanna give it to you. Gena will be back Monday to meet you and if you would like we would love to have you in our life."

"Ok," I said. "I would love to be your daughter."

Zacky smiled, "Great, I'll see you again Monday so we can get it finalized."