Starting line

Jamila's POV

Hi, my name is Jamila, Jamila Darmell and I'm 19 years old, I have long brown hair and big blue eyes, people call me crazy and mental but hey, thats just my reputation! I have 4 of the bestest friends in the world, my best best friend Ruby, she has bright red hair, big blue eyes and is exactly like me, CRAZY, Brooke who has short curly brown hair and brown eyes, she tries to keep all of us maintained but always fails, Sunny who has long brown hair and also has big brown eyes and lastly, Emily, she has short curly black hair and the darkest brown eyes EVER! Anyway, we all became best friends with One Direction, how did that happen? well, my family and I moved to Ireland when I was 5 years old since we had to due to my mum's job, we moved into a house which happened to be next door to Niall Horan, we started to hang out a lot and he became my best friend, we told each other everything, we were like brother amd sister. When I was 10 my mum did pass away and my Dad couldn't live in Ireland anymore, we had to move to England, I was devastated, I would be away from my best friend in the whole world! 3 years went by and I was still in strong contact with Niall, that was the year I started highschool and met all my friends, my best best friend, Ruby, knew everything about Niall and I's relationship, the others only knew a little bit, Ruby was always there for me when I needed a cry or someone to talk to, I could really trust her. Another 4 years went by and Niall told me he was audtioning for the X Factor, I was really happy for him, he'd been practicing his singing in front of me for ages and he was finally sharing it to the world! He went to his first audition and got in but when he got to boot camp, he didn't make it as a solo artist but thats when he was joined with the rest of the boys. They successfully went through to every round but unforfunatly didn't make it to first place but got signed up to Syco Records anyway. The years went by and the boys went on making hits like What Makes You Beautiful, One Thing, Kiss You, Best Song Ever, etc, they were always so busy but it was their job and I couldn't do anything about that, the main point is that the 10 of us are best friends! Well I gotta go, nice talking to you, see ya!