Chapter Ten

i turn pulls and the key and take off my helmet. I get off the bike and open the my front door. i grab the handle and i turn around to look at nathan. "Thanks Nathan. Come on, let's get started" I smile at him. He just nods and follows me inside. "I'm home" I shout to empty hall way. She must be out.

i walk upstairs and into my room. I walk to the window seat and I close the blinds. " Lock the door, I don't want anyone to know that I have the book" I wait for a reply from nathan. All I hear is the lock on the door click. I walk to center of the room and sit on the floor. " May I?" I say to nathan, reaching out my arm.

Nathan just stands there hugging the book in his arms, saying nothing. He sits down, crossed leg across me. "Please to talk to me nathan, you haven't said anything since we arrived." I said with unshed tears. "Sorry, I'm just thinking. It a lot to take in. What happen with you father.. Why you need to book all of sudden.. I just worried that something is going to happen" Said nathan in a low tone. He pass the book to me. I put the book on the floor. "Nathan, I'm sorry. I don't except you to be able to cope with all this. I need to book because I saw something to today. There is something strange about Aaron's eyes. The book might have the answers I'm looking" I said in a soft tone. I place a hand on his arm. He smiles and just stares at me, right into my eyes. We stay like this for while, I'm not sure how long but I was the frist one to break away. I pick up the book and place inbetween us.

"Hercle et revelet Deus absconsa tua, et sapientia.

Ac venenatis quis, quid sit in oculo lunata rem?"(Reveal your secrets and wisdom and answer my question.What is the magic of the crescent within the eye and what's it purpose?) I whisper to the air. The books starts to glows and the pages to turn very fast until it stops suddenly on a page.

I pick up the book. I run my finger along the anciet script. " Here, I have found the answer. " I said say excited, I look up and nathan is gone. Where did he go? " Read it out load, you I know I can't read latin." Nathan whispered in my ear. I jump. I look to my right. " Not funny nathan. Ready?" He nods at me to continue " it says 'the crescent is a sign of magic, which means he or she has a magical soul. You don't have the sign until you reach the age of 18.

The crescent is usally found woithin on the the body. "Does it say anythingabout within the eye?" Said nathan who looking over my shoulder. I carry on reading "Crescents within the eye is rare, but Allen Sulk and Cassie Thorn the former finders and members of the fallen had such eyes, they were differnt from the other fallen as they were soulmates. The next pair of souls mate will be stronger and more powerful. The prophery of soulmates of the crecent is found in the history of the Founders." I read out loud to nathan. " So aaron is a fallen and is the new soulmate?" Nathan said. " He must be, I wonder what the prophery is about." I turn the pages to the history of founders. " Here it is; 'the soulmates are bound to one another, making the magic more powerful. They say that the next soulmates are going to be more powerful as the girl soul is the very power as she has a heart of gold. She know as to others...... I stop and reread it in my head twice "Other to what?" Nathan saysmaking me jump. "The princess of roses" I whisper to nathan. I close the book and get up from the floor. I look at nathan from across the room. "Your the other soulmate. This is good right?" Said nathan who look confused and shock. "Gold heart? I killed my own father." I shouted back with tear running down my face, I put my head in my hands. "Come here. You had to save yourself. I'm sure your heart is gold. I could told you that before you read that in the book." He says to me softly. He picks up my chin and places his lips on mine.......

Nathan kissed Sage!! Who is really aaron burns, and what has he got a crescent in his eyes and who is he looking for and why??

Thanks for reading xxxx