Chapter Three

Aaron’s POV:

I opened the door to the canteen to walk to my table. “Aaron!” I heard someone yell and I turn walking into a body and her tart falls off the tray. “Damn, I really was looking forward to that.” I heard her say. “Sorry, I didn’t see you...” she added looking down embarrassed, her cheeks were blushing. “It is alright, it’s my fault. Sorry about your tart” I said to her. She looked up to me and I saw her eyes. They were bright green and had a dark green round edge; glossy and full with happiness. They were so beautiful; I had never seen pair of eyes like that before. She had a shocked look on her face. She had brown long wavy hair that shined like the ocean reflecting the sunlight. Her lips looked soft, I wonder if... No Aaron, don’t even go there. “Let me buy you another one.” I said to her, she looked so disappoint when it fell off the try. “I...its fine, don’t worry about it, it is just a tart and you would have to queue up again.” she said as her face started to go red. She looked so cute. “It is fine honest, we won’t have to queue again, watch this.” I said to her with a cocky smirk which made her blush even more. I walked up to the counter. “Hi mam, I bumped into my friend and her tart fell off her tray and went on the floor, could I buy her another one please?” I said to the lunch lady with my charmer smile. “Yes, sure love. Here you go, free of charge.” said the lovely lady.  “Thank you” I said to her and walked towards the girl placing the tart on her tray. “One tart required. Enjoy your lunch.” I said to her before walking to the popular table. I sat down next to Blake, my best friend. “What took you so long dude? What happen with that girl?” Blake smirked. “Sorry, I got sidetracked. She bumped into me and her tart fell on the floor. And I bought her another one. No big deal.” I said to him. “You like her?” Blake grinned; I was so tempted to remove that grin. “Bro, I’m with Brittney. I don’t like that girl. Stop asking questions” I half lied to him.

~ Later on in the afternoon ~

I was just about to walk out the classroom door when I heard someone talk to me; “Aaron, could I have a word with you?” Mrs Cults said. I walked over to her desk. “You’re my best student, would you tutor another student? She needs a tutor and I thought you would be the fit for the job. Her name is Sage Johnson; she is in your year” Mrs. Cult said smiling. “Yeah, when is the tutoring happening?” I asked her. “Before school” Mrs. Cult answered while packing away papers and books. “Okay, that’s fine. See you tomorrow miss.” I said to her as I walked out the door. I wondered who Sage Johnson was.

Thanks for reading xx