Chapter Twenty two

I place my red lace make with has rose design on my face. I walk through the entrance of the hall. I feel everyone staring at me, the pressure is pushing on my skull. "Everyone is staring at me" I whisper to Aaron who is wearing a black mask, it seems to be a favourite as a few are wearing them

"It's because your beautiful, people envy you" he whisper back, wrapping a arm round waist.

I see my friends Nathan,Abby, and Ethan all danceing in a middle of the dress fall. I walk ahead of Aaron leaving him by the refreshments. "Hey" I shout over the music. They all smile. I start to dance, until I feel a pair hand of  my hips, I turn and Aaron is smiling at me. The music dies down into a slow dance. " May I have this dance" he said as he bows. I nod, he takes my hand, pulls me close. I lean my head on his shoulder as he leads me cross the dance floor. it feels like in wailkig on air. "Ahhhh" A high scream brings me out if ny daydream. Abby has her mask off and her make-up is running down her face from all the tears. Someone is holding her by her hair and a knife to her throat. His face is covered up by a mask, a lot like Aaron's. " I won't harm her if I get what I want" The Nan behind the mask. " What is you want" Ethan shouts back,  I see ethan and Nathan are being hold back by two men. "In looking for a princess, her name is Rosline Drangon. " He shouts to slient room.  i feel a chill as he shouts my name. People look among themselves waiting for someone to step out. I take a deep breath and start to walk, arms grab my hand. "i must do this, so no one get a hurt. I'm sorry "I said to aaron, yank my hand from his grasp. I carry on walking, people start move out of the way, form a line. I hear gasps as I walk to them.

"You have got what asked for now let her go." I said in stern tone. "How can I know your the princess, remove you mask." He said he said with a evil grin. ." Removing my mask won't prove who I am. " I said with a smirk. He frowns and his gripp on Abby hair, making her whimper.  "Prove who you. I don't how you do it" he snarls back.  raise my hand to back of my head.

"No. Don't do it" Nathan shouts from behind him, the guard hits him on the head causing him to fall to the floor. "Nathan " I shouts , start to run toward hims. The guy in the mask points his sword at me. I step back and raise my he and to the ribbon to my mask, I remove the mask from my eyes " I am Roseline Drangon daughter of fredrick Drangon, Princess of Regnum. Now let them go" I said with authority I was born with.  "Well.. Well.. you it nice finally meet you. You are beautiful." he said his evil smile. He brings the knife back to Abby throat. "Enough. Now let them go. " Aaron shouts behindme. I see Aaron has removed his mask and his sword in his hand. he lets go of Abby who falls to the floor. The men let go of boys who run to Abby. " It okay, he won't harm you anymore" Ethan said comfort her. Nathan gets up and walks to me.  "I thought I recognised your voice. Nathaniel Dawson, knight of Regnum. Well done little brother. You caught the princess and her best friend, the best knight of. Regnum." Jasper said as he removes the mask. I turn to Aaron. "Little brother? Tell me this is not true. " I said trying to hold back tears. "In so sor... " "Don't say it. you don't mean it" i interrupt him. "Come lets out of here" jasper said walks to the a side door, Aaron follows him out. His men grab me and Nathan, struggle to get it the grasp. "Get off me" I shout at them as they pick me up carry me out of the door. I'm forced to get into the back of Aaron's car. Aaron climbs into driver seat, he open the window. "We are taking him to there place, the men already there. Then bring her to your place will keep them sperate from the others. We already have to book. " Jasper said to aaron then look at me with a evil smile. Aaron just nods him and starts the car and drives off. I sit in silence, finally letting the tears flow down my  cheek...