Chapter Sixteen

I feel the breeze brushing across my face as I wait on my porch step. "Hey, You okay?" I turn the voice behing me, I see Abby and Ethan. I smile them to resure. They walk to the both sit by my side, Abby grabs my hand. "You seem distracted, anything bothering you." she says softly.  " I'm fine, just trying to figure out what the best thing to do." I said in whisper.

We're you friends we can help you. Stop trying to do this on your own. I open my eyes and see Nathan walking up the path way.

" I know. " I said back to him and I smile.

Nathan sit on the step bellow and we just chat and gossip about the week we had.

An hour later....

"Did u you hear that, Britney got dumped by Aaron. He can you to take to the dance" Said Abby giggled. "when? and what dance?" I squealed. "This afternoon. So Aaron has no date to take to the dance. Prince's and Princess of nature mask ball which is a month away. " she said as shock me by the shoulders.  I laugh.

"What I am going up wear?" me and Abby Said the same. we fall into fit of giggles.

" Sage? Do you want to see help ypu ?" Aaron says making me jump. I get up brushing off my trousers. " I have few ideas on what to wear , will text you later" I saw to Abby.

I grab Aaron hand take him back to his car. "Can you drive me to forest of Dean. Please?! " I plead at him while fluttering my lashes. "Of course of my lady." He chuckles. I feel my gut tighten with fear. "You okay, look like seen a ghost." Aaron said. " I'm fine." I quickly climb in.  He go to the driver, climbs in, starts the car and drives off.

Couple hours later....

I get out of the car, starting walking into the woods. "aren't you going to tell where going." Aaron shouts behind me. I turn round, it now or never.

Need by away from public eye, so I can show you something.I said to him through my mind. He stares at me with confused and frustration. wgat is he frustrated about what?

I turn around and carry on walking, I hear his foots steps behind me. I sigh with relief. 

we carry walking for 30 mintures until we middle of woods. " This is far enough, now tell me what going on" Aaron said , I can't he getting nervous. I take deep breath.  " I was driven from my home, world whatever you want call it. When I came here I had to change my look, my name and mostly... I stoped doing magic. " I said as turn to him. " I know you probably don't believe me but I can  prove I'm telling the truth." I put my arm in front of me, I close my hand into a fist then quickly open producing a ball of light. The light fades in my hand, I slowly look at Aaron. " Say something. " I said feeling the tension coming from him.

He walk up to me, grabs my hand. placing his hand underneath my mine, he bends my fingers and I feel an energy flowing between them, our hands glow... he release my fingers so I can open my hand and on my Palm is a beautiful rose.

l

" So... I'm not the only one who has sercet. How did you know?" he chuckles.  "You eyes, they are big give away. They reminded me where I come from. And also the storm that magically appeared when you got angry. I said with a feeling of what? hope, delight? im not sure but it feels good. " Your not alone anymore, you have me.... " I said smiling at him.  " we better go, it getting late " he said taking my hand leading me back to car...